Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Short Survey For My Masters: Can You Help? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / A Short Survey For My Masters: Can You Help? (420 Views)

ECOWAS Fellowship Programme For Masters & Phd Students (EFP), 2015 Read More: E / Don't Let That Final Year Project Worry You: Help Is Here. / Jan 2014 UK Masters Hopefuls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Survey For My Masters: Can You Help? by pollypom(f): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2013
I am undertaking a dissertation on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) within the Nigerian Banking Industry. I would be very grateful if you are able to take the time to complete the following questionnaire, it should take approximately 8-10 minutes to complete and as no personal or bank names are asked for,please be assured that all information gathered is treated with the utmost confidentiality.Kindly just fill in what you can and it will be a great help with my research. Thanks for your time. [It can be filled by anyone who has or has had a bank account in a Nigerian bank, customers, employees, e.t.c].Responses are being collected from today till the 7th of April, 2013. The link is below in the google forms.

I really am not sure if this is the right place to post it and if questionnaires are allowed on Nairaland forums. So please moderator, help me out if I have broken any rules.Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A5Nw198JgBJQMvFaFcU6tIFVv4ZSdl6sG7uywugk70I/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Get Scholarship Info Direct To Your Phone / A 7 Star Education / Qlikview Online Training In USA || CANADA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.