Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why You Need A Facebook Fanpage For Your Business - Part 1 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Need A Facebook Fanpage For Your Business - Part 1 (470 Views)

How Much Will I Pay For 10,000 Facebook Fanpage Likes? I Really Need It. / Do You Need A Custom Facebook Fanpage For Your Business? / Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Facebook Fanpage For Your Business - Part 1 by biz4cash(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Social Media Marketing: Your Access To The World

Social media marketing used to be divided into two factions. Social networking sites where you could connect with others, become perceived as an expert in your niche, build your own brand, create a great customized profile, add 'friends', join or create 'groups', comment, message, add images, videos, and other media, etc., and link building sites - where you could do your content publishing - put your blog posts, articles, photos, videos, and people sometimes had the option of voting your content up or down.

There wasn't a lot of 'social networking' between people (at least not at first) on the link building sites, and the main attraction of these kinds of sites was quality content. Also, in a social networking site, you could make a rich, full profile but in a link building site, you didn't have a big opportunity to customize your profile.

Until now. Now, you can have a Facebook Fan Page. Facebook is included in the "social networking" sites I talked about above. But Fan Pages include the elements of a "link building" social media site. All in one package. And, you can have as many Fan Pages as you want, in whatever niche you want.

Why Facebook?

According to Mashable, Facebook will reach 1 Billion active users by the end of Dec., 2012. On average, at least half of those users log into facebook on any given day. The average amount of 'friends' a single user has is 130 and, more astounding, users visit Facebook over 500 BILLION minutes per MONTH. That should answer the question, "Why Facebook?"

Watch out for more.

Would you like to build a custom facebook fan page for your business, company or organization at an affordable price? Call 08023659308 or send me an email to imarketersam@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design (no Cost) / Please I Need Help On My Blog / How To Have Websites Built For You The Cheap Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.