Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (42742 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2013
iyke648: congratz dexter and hapi new mnths to all and sundry. Pls dexter who is ur sponsor bro? Am happy 4 u.

INDIAN GOVERNMENT...TNX
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by wandey14: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2013
dexter1983: INDIAN GOVERNMENT...TNX
congratulations Dexter. I am happy for u. Pls I will appreciate it if u can disclose to me how u secure ur full scholarship package
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
sure i will....giv ur email i will send it to u in details
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
wandey14: congratulations Dexter. I am happy for u. Pls I will appreciate it if u can disclose to me how u secure ur full scholarship package

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by elume2020(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Examexpert, A friend of mine got the scholarship but had issues getting to portharcourt the day he was to come. Thank God for journey mercy after the whole delay. He is in port harcourt now but called me that they are not responding to him. He got the scholarship and was invited. please what can he do. thanks house
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
elume2020: @Examexpert, A friend of mine got the scholarship but had issues getting to port harcourt the day he was to come. Thank God for journey mercy after the whole delay. He is in port harcourt now but called me that they are not responding to him. He got the scholarship and was invited. please what can he do. thanks house

Got the scholarship or was rather invited as a scholar?

Please note: the scholarship is not yet awarded to any of the scholars YET. so be sure of what your friend is telling you.

Which state is your friend from?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Spiceydisney: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
examexpert:

Got the scholarship or was rather invited as a scholar?

Please note: the scholarship is not yet awarded to any of the scholars YET. so be sure of what your friend is telling you.

Which state is your friend from?
so will they contact u people again to come for the scholarship award? This is a very long process and getting confusing.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by elume2020(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
invited as a scholar please
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
dexter1983: sure i will....giv ur email i will send it to u in details
oga dexter see my email abeg help me send d info t
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Spiceydisney: so will they contact u people again to come for the scholarship award? This is a very long process and getting confusing.

It is not confusing to me. Is called due process

If only you attended the briefing on that day, you wouldn't think is confusing.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
elume2020: invited as a scholar please

Then he should visit the NDDC office or send them a mail. Is no big dealing
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ EXAMEXPERT

I really appreciate all ur support. God Bless you.

Pls with regards to MSc students changing school as stated by NDDC during the briefing last friday:

1. Is it a mandatory requirement to change university?

2. Supposing ur intending university has given u a tuition discount/scholarship or reduction, What will happen?

3. Are there any considerations whatsoever?

Thanks again & again.............. Cheers
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
examexpert:

It is not confusing to me. Is called due process

If only you attended the briefing on that day, you wouldn't think is confusing.

@ EXAMEXPERT

I really appreciate all ur support. God Bless
you.

Pls with regards to MSc students changing
school as stated by NDDC during the briefing
last friday:

1. Is it a mandatory requirement to change
university?

2. Supposing ur intending university has given
u a tuition discount/scholarship or reduction,
What will happen?

3. Are there any considerations whatsoever eg relevant field of study etc?

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by felixboye1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
The application for 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme closes Wednesday July 3, 2013. Hurry up now and apply here: https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/ .

Visit our website www.scholarships4africans.org to learn more details on how and where to apply for Scholarship Money to Study Abroad free of charge.

Like our facebook page: www.facebook.com/scholarships4africanstostudyabroad to have latest update on Scholarships Opportunities available for African Students.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by 4mula22(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Still no news, huh
'Blessed are those that expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed....'
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2013
I rest my case.........
peace out guys....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by wandey14: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
dexter1983:

akinsikuwande@yahoo.com
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by erisco: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
@dexter1983,am also interested.pls send to:eriglad2010@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
iyke648: oga dexter see my email abeg help me send d info tnks. obihenry44@gmail.com

sent
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
i sent to all dat dropped their email...

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by justt: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2013
forefront_tmg: Here's my advise to those of us that were not called, stop trying to analyze this whole process it will only give you a heartache at the end. I learnt my lessons last year but I must tell you, I didn't regret not going for MSc last year because I got a very cool job a few weeks I was disappointed by NDDC. I applied again this year because I still the need to improve myself and to utilize this opportunity. Put your trust in God and move on, I can assure you God has a very BIG plan for you. You will definitely go for you MSc/PHD in grand style at the right time.

Great! I take ur post as a prophecy. Fortunately for me (as I can never be unfortunate!) I have not been called by NDDC.

To examexpert & all winners of this year NDDC foreign scholarship I say congrats and may the Good Lord who has begun this good work in U perfect it.

We 'll all meet at the top cheesy cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2013
justt:

Great! I take ur post as a prophecy. Fortunately for me (as I can never be unfortunate!) I have not been called by NDDC.

To examexpert & all winners of this year NDDC foreign scholarship I say congrats and may the Good Lord who has begun this good work in U perfect it.

We 'll all meet at the top cheesy cool cheesy

Thank You justt.... Never give up.

I wrote the scholarship test the first time and i wasn't called cos i didn't meet up with the cut-off mark! my second attempt, I did excellently well, because i was very much prepared for the test, interview and more...
Prayers/Faith is the master KEY.

All i have to say to all is that: “Never give up on what you really want to become. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.”

I believe we all will meet at the top. Keep on keeping on, No matter how long it will take you to reach the TOP

May God be with YOU> AMEN
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2013
dexter1983:

sent
thankz bro
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2013
dexter1983: i sent to all dat dropped their email...

please wouldn't mind having a look either to see if it something i should try out. n_gylo@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
examexpert:

Thank You justt.... Never give up.

I wrote the scholarship test the first time and i wasn't called cos i didn't meet up with the cut-off mark! my second attempt, I did excellently well, because i was very much prepared for the test, interview and more...
Prayers/Faith is the master KEY.

All i have to say to all is that: “Never give up on what you really want to become. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.”

I believe we all will meet at the top. Keep on keeping on, No matter how long it will take you to reach the TOP

May God be with YOU> AMEN

@ EXAMEXPERT
you.
last friday:
university?
What will happen?
3. Are there any considerations whatsoever e.g like THE OGA'S AT THE TOP?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Otexzy:
@ EXAMEXPERT
you.
last friday:
university?
What will happen?
3. Are there any considerations whatsoever e.g like THE OGA'S AT THE TOP?

university? YES, Should be their selected schools in the UK

What will happen? 1,discount: NDDC will pay the remaining and the left off will be wired to your UK bank account
2, Scholarship: If you have a scholarship with another body, then you need to go for one "Quote: you can't eat from both side. 3, reduction: Apply to number 1 answer
What You need to know is that, All Nddc selected schools has 10% discount for all scholars.

3. Are there any considerations whatsoever e.g like THE OGA'S AT THE TOP? I DON'T know about THIS PLEASE

Thank YOU
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
examexpert:

university? YES, Should be their selected schools in the UK

What will happen? 1,discount: NDDC will pay the remaining and the left off will be wired to your UK bank account
2, Scholarship: If you have a scholarship with another body, then you need to go for one "Quote: you can't eat from both side. 3, reduction: Apply to number 1 answer
What You need to know is that, All Nddc selected schools has 10% discount for all scholars.

3. Are there any considerations whatsoever e.g like THE OGA'S AT THE TOP? I DON'T know about THIS PLEASE

Thank YOU

Thanks Examexpert, I appreciate the info. My school gave me a 15% discount. I have gone through all the schools Msc students were asked to change too, none of them have the course I want to read. Am so confused. Well I believe God will make a way. Thanks once again. Have a blessed weekend.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Gregzee: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2013
@ExamExpert
I was at the briefing! From Imo, going for PhD. If you don't mind, may I have your number or email or both.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
@EXAMEXPERT

Pls examexpert, those of u invited for the briefing, pls when will the scholarship award letters be ready? Did the NDDC officials give an estimated time? Thanks for ur reply. Cheers.....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Emmaville(m): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2013
I jst got an SMS nw inviting me for the briefing on Friday 12th. I tnk Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

HARDEST MATHS Question Ever / Charging Of Tuition Fees In Federal Universities Illegal - FG / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.