Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Be Thankful For What You Have - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Thankful For What You Have (574 Views)

Picture Of A Boy Helping Himself always be thankful to God / 60 Things To Be Thankful For In Life / Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Thankful For What You Have by dotcomnamename: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Be Thankful for what you have .

You have no idea how many people would kill for what you've got

I swear, you have no idea how many people have killed for what you've got

Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.

If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough

Specifically, if you are grateful for what you have, oh boy, your focus is gratitude, and you will more easily see other ways to be grateful, infarct you will find more opportunities to express your gratitude.

On the other hand, if you are not so grateful, if you are always complaining (even if only in your head) about how others have it better, and you have it so bad, no amount of ‘stuff’ will ever satisfy you. That is because you will always be able to find someone with more, and the complaining will resume. Do you agree with me Nairalanders?

Why i think gratefulness is important

I believe being grateful is a fundamental life-skill that many people don’t learn. It really is a useful skill to have, as it is a happiness-multiplier, for lack of a better term. Any happiness you have, if you have gratitude in your heart, will become much greater. It sounds silly, but it is true.

Appreciate the little things instead of complaining about not having a perfect life.

Instead of complaining about everything do something to benefit yourself, take control of your own life.

Every person faces difficulties throughout their life. Despite our circumstances, and with God's help, we can choose to be better instead of being bitter.

Instead of focusing on all the bad, be thankful for all the good. Each day you have is a blessing from God. Enjoy life.

In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not still alive, appreciate that too.

Therefore, life is better when it's spent being grateful that you're alive instead of complaining how bad it is.

Hit Like if you agree

(1) (Reply)

Elisha Released The Angels / Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? / Holy Death: 4 Die In T.B. Joshua’s Church During Stampede For Holy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.