Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

New Arrival From Italy; Very Unique Red Wine Available For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Arrival From Italy; Very Unique Red Wine Available For Sale (678 Views)

Very Unique Italian Red Wine For Retail And Wholesale, Very Very Cheap... / In Need Of A Shipper From Italy / 4 Container Talc & Red Iron Oxide(mineral Resources)urgently Needed From Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival From Italy; Very Unique Red Wine Available For Sale by anichizara: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
I currently have available 200 cartons of Italian Red Wine sent to me straight from Italy. The brand name of the wine is

TRICOLORE, it contains 13% alc. in a 750ml bottle, samples are clearly seen in the pictures attached. The wine is the first of

of its kind to be shipped to Nigeria, it has a very unique taste which am sure you will appreciate and only me has the

distributorship rights to market the above mentioned wine.

DISTRIBUTORSHIP DEALS
If you are buying below 25 cartons, each carton will be sold at the price of N4,500
If you are buying 25 cartons and above, each carton will be sold at the price of N4,000
If you are buying 40 cartons and above, each carton will still be sold at N4,000 + free delivery anywhere in Nigeria

CONTACTS
emails; anichizara@gmail.com and zonedogg@hotmail.com
mobile no. ; 08106923579 and 08100364475
The goods are located at UNN in Enugu state

(1) (Reply)

Natural And Organic Health Food Products / Rent Or Buy A House Including Architectural Designs In Port Harcourt / Serious Investors/lenders Needed, Collateral Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.