Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective (965 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / A Clear Vision About Bokoharam Insurgence In Nigeria / Government Promises End To Insurgence In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
What I’m about to write is simply my personal opinion. It may sound a bit controversial, but all other opinions are welcomed. The idea of this write-up is to find solution to our common problems.
I would not bother us with the theoretical/academic definitions of INSURGENCE; we all know AL QAIDA (and its allies), Ansar al-Dine, Boko Haram, MEND, OPC etc and ehmmmm wetin dem dey call this Biafran militants? Yes. . . MASOB. All these may represent Insurgent/terrorist group if they carry out destruction of lives or properties or both. Shekina!! Shebi I don define am, everybody understand am. Oya any questions? NO QUESTIONS. . . Let's move on.
The recent wave of insurgency/terrorism sweeping through sub-sahara Africa which is moving more like that of a dragon god of war, started as ‘the Arab spring’ in 2011. First, the dragon appeared in Tunisia in Jan of 2011. Yes I remember vividly hearing the news of a street vendor setting himself on fire in the street of Tunis, just to protest against corruption. Wooohhh!!! Just like dat? Those of us (doubting Thomases) in 9ja bow for the guy. In fact, we swore by our great grand fathers’ graves that no 9ja boy can ever dream of killing himself. Time will tell!! But then it turned out to be “occupy 9ja” . . . sorry I meant occupy Tunisia. #big grin# it took just 28 days for the dictator to run away like a kid running away from wild bees. The dragon then moved to Egypt and 25days later a dictator transferred power to a military council.

Moving on. . . By mid-February, “Days of Rage” were a common theme and destructive protests occurred throughout a region that stretched from Morocco to Iran. On one “Friday of Rage”, the protests spanned a distance of over 3,400 miles, nearly 15% of the Earth’s circumference!!! On that weekend deadly clashes occurred in Libya, Yemen, Iraq, and Bahrain with reports suggesting the collective death toll topping 250 spread across 2,000 miles. Now I’m beginning to think of something. Were these simply co-incidence? Is this dragon actually self-powered or is someone riding it? Who could be riding this mighty dragon? My little enquiry mind wondered. . . . In Libya, this protest movement quickly morphed into a violent civil war that lasted eight months and resulted in tens of thousands of deaths before the dictator died in battle-torn Sirte. In Yemen, the protest movement also evolved into a much larger civil conflict. At one point, the dictator fled the country due to injuries from an assignation attempt, though he returned to the country later and clashes quickly ramped up.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
oya, let's move on. . . no time, i wanna hurry up with this gist before i close from work. typing here can be frustrating, so pardon all wrong grammars or wrong spellings as the idea is to tell our tales.

In the April of the same doomed 2011, after the Presidential election in 9ja that same mighty dragon ridden by yet-to-be-known rider wielded its mighty tail to the northern state of 9ja and scores of people lost their dear lives. Now my little mind is beginning to wake up. Are these all co-incidence or is there a greater grand master plane. Ok oohhh!!! Let us go back to the Middle East gist so we can all be able to understand better the issues we have at hand.

In that same 2011 there was a seemingly violent crackdown to an initially peaceful protest movement in Syria which has also morphed into a low level civil war. In both Yemen and Syria, thousands of deaths have been reported. Harsh crackdowns in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Iran appear to have squashed protestors for now.

Now let’s talk about the crisis in Mali. This will give us a better perspective about our “Boko Haram” Crises.
Since 16 January 2012, several insurgent groups have been fighting a campaign against the Malian government for independence or greater autonomy for northern Mali, an area known as Azawad. The National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA), an organization fighting to make Azawad an independent homeland for the Tuareg people, had taken control of the region by April 2012. At least this is what the rider(s) of this dragon wants us to think. No problem . . . we are Africans, let us as usual, swallow it hook, line and sinker. Na our way be that. Let us just hear the stories, whether na lies, that one concern them.

On 22 March 2012, President Amadou Toumani Touré was ousted in a coup d'état over his handling of the crisis, a month before a presidential election was to have taken place. Mutinous soldiers, calling themselves the National Committee for the Restoration of Democracy and State (CNRDR), took control and suspended the constitution of Mali. As a consequence of the instability following the coup, Mali's three largest northern cities—Kidal, Gao and Timbuktu—were overrun by the rebels on three consecutive days. On 5 April 2012, after the capture of Douentza, the MNLA said that it had accomplished its goals and called off its offensive. The following day, it proclaimed Azawad's independence from Mali.

The MNLA were initially backed by the Islamist group Ansar Dine. After the Malian military was driven from Azawad, Ansar Dine and a number of smaller Islamist groups began imposing strict Sharia law. The MNLA and Islamists struggled to reconcile their conflicting visions for an intended new state. Afterwards, the MNLA began fighting against Ansar Dine and other Islamist groups, including Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa (MOJWA/MUJAO), a splinter group of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb. By 17 July 2012, the MNLA had lost control of most of northern Mali's cities to the Islamists.

to be continued grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
According to America’s Wikipaedia, the Government of Mali asked for foreign military help to re-take Northern Mali. Before I continue, let me remind you guys that so far some people have had accusing fingers pointed at US . . . them talk say na him be the chief ridder of these dragon. Hmmmm!!! I no know oooooh! Let’s continue with our gist jare. On 11 January 2013, the French military began operations against the Islamists. (Some people have called the current French President, François Hollande, dxg sucker; could this be france sucking American dxg?) #big grin# ok, that one concern them. But we self can be mumucious at times. France did not consult AU or even UN before invading Mali. Now I’m missing Gaddafi. And before one could say ‘JACK’, countries from some African Union quickly deployed troops shortly after. Including our dear 9ja. By 8 February, the Islamist-held territory had been re-taken by the Malian military, with help from the international coalition. Currently, our 9ja soldiers are guarding the streets of Mali while the French people are occupying the Uranium Mines . . . smart moves ba?
I would love to talk about the conspiracy of the west, but for now, let us talk about possible effects our bordering nations may have on the increase or decrease of the Boko Haram Islamic group. Most time we undermine the political/economic situations in certain countries around us. I have taken my time to study the recent happenings in Chad and how it affects us here in 9ja.

to be continued. . .
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
What I’m about to share is a highly sensitive security but verifiable information, which if we don’t do anything about it as a nation, it may just come back to haunt us . . . at least maybe in 2015.

On the 11th March 2013, Chadian Govt retired 1,446 able bodied police men for various reasons (hmmm! Seems a ready trained recruits for the BH). Before these retirements, the entire Chadian police force were suspended for months without pay. Asides the retirement of these 1,446 police men; the Chadian Govt had retired 14,000 well trained desert soldiers last year. These soldiers and police men are just laid off without any form of compensation.

Now my worry is this; with the current trend of crises in the Sahel and west/central African regions, these people are easy recruits for various terrorist groups. Asides the worry of them being easy recruits, they may just decide to sell arms in their possession. I say this because i know there is no proper arm control in the Chadian military/police. . . .
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
share your thoughts and disagreements. . . time for break. i'd be back with some mind blowing analytical revelations. see ya!
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by Bigdigpussylova(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Suen and co moderators. . . . This one deserves front page. What are u guys waiting for?
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by cecegorz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mods. Kindly move this to the FP. We need more folks with foreign ops ideas to chew on this.
@OP
This info on the release of over 15,000 trained combat personnel by the Chadian authorities is a very worrisome development. But I'm also wondering the strength of their force in the first place. Can Nigeria troop, as large as we are, even afford to release such a massive count?
Anyway, those guys are definitely an easy army of mercinaries wherever there's an insurgency on the sub Sahara.
I'm not sure if they also dream of the famed 72 virgins because if they do, then this region is on a long thing!
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by eggheaders(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
the average African mind is too lazy to string up facts together.so much conspiracy by the lords(west).they use their brainwashing machine(mainstream media).to make people think like zombies.average Nigerian will tell you ghaddafi is a dictator but will never have the mind to think that most allies of uncle Sam in the middle east are age long monarchs.to get their hypocrisy go study the formation of the mujahiddin movement that discard Soviet union in Afghanistan and the formation of Abu sayaf and Hamas.but Africans are intellectually too slow to dechiper the lies.
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by Bigdigpussylova(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
eggheaders: the average African mind is too lazy to string up facts together.so much conspiracy by the lords(west).they use their brainwashing machine(mainstream media).to make people think like zombies.average Nigerian will tell you ghaddafi is a dictator but will never have the mind to think that most allies of uncle Sam in the middle east are age long monarchs.to get their hypocrisy go study the formation of the mujahiddin movement that discard Soviet union in Afghanistan and the formation of Abu sayaf and Hamas.but Africans are intellectually too slow to dechiper the lies.

On point. African leaders were busy celebrating 'independence' and looting our treasuries dry not knowing that colonialism is way better than what's coming. If only our lazy minds can think. . . .
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
cecegorz: Mods. Kindly move this to the FP. We need more folks with foreign ops ideas to chew on this.
@OP
This info on the release of over 15,000 trained combat personnel by the Chadian authorities is a very worrisome development. But I'm also wondering the strength of their force in the first place. Can Nigeria troop, as large as we are, even afford to release such a massive count?
Anyway, those guys are definitely an easy army of mercinaries wherever there's an insurgency on the sub Sahara.
I'm not sure if they also dream of the famed 72 virgins because if they do, then this region is on a long thing!

bros me. . . i'm more worried than you. i just wonder the minds of our leaders and how much attention they pay to intelligence gathering.

the strength of the chadian Armed forces is estimated at 1.9m combat men. anyway, no one knows the true figure. just the same way we don't know the strength of 9ja armed forces "for security reason" as they would always say. one would wonder whether it's actually for security reasons or for corruption tendencies. i bet you, even the nigerian president doesn't know the true figure of the strength of the 9ja armed forces. na so naaa!!

now let us talk about some more important issues. I really want to talk about chad because i believe the stability of chad is pivotal to peace and security in Nigeria, especially Northern Nigeria. sometime in 2010, i happened to visit chad on a business trip. I was one of the consultants that worked on their pipeline projects at their newly established refinery. I made a few friends who were retired Nigerian military personnel living in chad. Now the mind bugging question is why will a retired military officer leave nigeria and move to chad. . . with his family too? Aby he has always been a chadian? hmmm!

Chad has always had a strong tie with the Arab nations. Late Gadaffi was like the biggest godfather chad can never have again. Gadaffi built their only 5 star hotel (kempiski hotel), Their only stadium (national stadium), their only presidential Guest house, roads etc. now this is the issue: recently the Arab nations withdrew all form of support to chad because of the troops they sent to Mali. one begins to wonder what's happening. are these arab states in support of terrorism or is there more to this singular act?

ok, let me try and get the facts and link them together so we could see the conspiracy of the west. The president of chad, Idris Derby has been in power for over 20 years. the French Govt doesn't like long serving leader in Africa. France has an Air force base in chad. the fighter air-crafts and other military arsenals in this base is lot bigger than what the chadian Govt can ever dream to acquire. and the base is a sovereignty of its own. chad has no control over it's activities and can not even trespass. very worrisome!! all the air assault operations carried out in Mali was operated from this base. . . .

to be continued. . .
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
FOOD FOR TOT 4 NEXT POST

The former Govt of Borno State who's alleged to be the 'horse' that gave birth to BH lives in Chad, has a Chadian wife and has majority shares at the chadian oil sector. . .

keep this piece of info in ur pocket. . . i shall revisit it much later; point out a few things that the usual blind African man's eye would not see.

for now, let us sleep. we'll hit d bulls eye tomoro morning. what does the west really want? do we african have problems or are we just being manipulated? what is the future of world technology? what treat does Africa pose to that future? what is happening in Algerian? what are the discoveries (not yet made public) about Uranium? what countries has it in abundance. . . .

these are the questions we must seek answers to. . .for now, natures calls, we must answer.

1 Like

Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by Bigdigpussylova(m): 12:46am On Mar 27, 2013
naijachix: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]FOOD FOR TOT 4 NEXT POST[/

what does the west really want? do we african have problems or are we just being manipulated? what is the future of world technology? what treat does Africa pose to that future? what is happening in Algerian? what are the discoveries (not yet made public) about Uranium? what countries has it in abundance. . . .

these are the questions we must seek answers to. . .for now, natures calls, we must answer.

This post must hit front page. We all needs answers to dis questions. We have lots of intelligent analysts. Admin has to hit front page. This is a must read tread.
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by Bigdigpussylova(m): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Sorry guys, got busy for months plus wasn't sure anyone was reading this thread. U knw wat d white man said: if u wanna hide a secrete to a black man...write it in a book, Cuz the black man hates reading.

Hopefully, I shall hit d point I was making.
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by nafiachi(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2013
naijachix: FOOD FOR TOT 4 NEXT POST

The former Govt of Borno State who's alleged to be the 'horse' that gave birth to BH lives in Chad, has a Chadian wife and has majority shares at the chadian oil sector. . .

keep this piece of info in ur pocket. . . i shall revisit it much later; point out a few things that the usual blind African man's eye would not see.

for now, let us sleep. we'll hit d bulls eye tomoro morning. what does the west really want? do we african have problems or are we just being manipulated? what is the future of world technology? what treat does Africa pose to that future? what is happening in Algerian? what are the discoveries (not yet made public) about Uranium? what countries has it in abundance. . . .

Bro, I gbadun you well, U are thinking and analysing things as a Nigerian not an Odua, Ndigbo or Mallo, well try.
I appreciate presidents GEJ's effort, but these are the areas we northerners have continued to doubt the sincerity of the Nigerian govt in really tackling this insurgency, ALIMODU SHERRIF A FREE MAN? Its really surprising and baffling to me.
Keep us the maths pls, we will eventually see an end to this shit God's willing
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by Brimmie(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2013
Long-PostPhobia sad
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
nafiachi:

Bro, I gbadun you well, U are thinking and analysing things as a Nigerian not an Odua, Ndigbo or Mallo, well try.
I appreciate presidents GEJ's effort, but these are the areas we northerners have continued to doubt the sincerity of the Nigerian govt in really tackling this insurgency, ALIMODU SHERRIF A FREE MAN? Its really surprising and baffling to me.
Keep us the maths pls, we will eventually see an end to this shit God's willing

Bros, how we go do naa!!! These 9ja is our only country...we must find a way to surmount our problems.
Re: Insurgence In Sub Sahara Africa & Western Conspiracy - An Analytical Perspective by naijachix(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
I gave an info earlier about the chadian soldiers who were compulsorily retired. The good news is that they have all been re- absorbed. Courtessy: Nigerian govt, using diplomatic means. We thank God for that...

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's Body Arrives Nigeria (pictures) / Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. / American Bank Offers $1M To Anyoneable To Solve This Mathematical Equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.