Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) (22467 Views)

Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
dayokanu:

You schooled in my hometown? Wasere no wonder you are an akinkanju omo ogun Ogbori elemosho

yes boss na there we roll things ooo.nice town mehn.can't get the place off my mind.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Hallmark08(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Tolexander: These are intelligent and sensible people unlike some people who will go straight to fetch the petrol not minding if there will be explosion or not.
yes oo ogbomoso people are intelligent
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
Oga o, if person shit for im house, na ontop nairaland people go dey hear am, this incident happened in my area at ogbomosho, i was even there not to take fuel though, i was just wonderin how it made headline less than 24hrs. No place to hide under sky o.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by CyberG: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00: dayokano and egghead

its very paramount that u lot stick to your mental prescription

ibo man! So you left the moronic dendefool who fired the FIRST SALVO and when he got served, you have no sense of justice like ojuku but to berate the wrong party? I think i-before-others thinking is a big curse indeed! NOTE: the moronic post was the THIRD ONE and no attacks before then. There are also no hidden posts before then so perhaps dendemoron is finally losing his old marbles?? grin grin grin Respect your OGAS AT THE TOP! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by dare2think: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
the slightest ignition and they will all toast.

This act should not be commended, even innocent bystanders, baba sulaiman's incomplete building and the cautious camera man will all go down.

That tanker will blow with the power of about 30 rpg bazookers.

Lucky basta..rds if you ask me>
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
my village. sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Stvics: 12:04am On Mar 26, 2013
People will always put their lives at risk. They never seem to learn
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2013
Wahala dey OOoo....Wahala dey OOoo...omo see danger!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by tutu1: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2013
Meen see the uniform of our fire fighters OMG, what is wrong with this country, they look ill equipped, as for the people scoping fuel, God is watching you, later ona go they complain say our leaders na thieve, ona never even get position, ona done they steal for broad daylight, no sense of responsibility, respect for their own life and fear of law catching up with them.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by mrvictor: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2013
CAUTION!!!
NO LIGHTING OF CIGARETTE WHILE READING THIS THREAD
NO SMOKING ON NAIRALAND
IF YOU ARE COOKING WHILE BROWSING ON NAIRALAND, PLEASE, PUT OFF YOUR STOVE.
WE DON'T WANT ANYONE TO IGNITE THIS THREAD
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by bjack02(m): 12:29am On Mar 26, 2013
i tnx God no xplosion in my town
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Everest9(m): 12:34am On Mar 26, 2013
May God help us
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by mensdept: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2013
just look how local that place looks, after how many years of democracy
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 1:06am On Mar 26, 2013
What's all this watermark for?...Mtcheww
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by pecopeco: 1:06am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
And if something had caused the fuel to burn and explode, you probably would be among those insulting them for going close to the tanker..
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by iykemanchi(m): 1:46am On Mar 26, 2013
bigfat07: [size=15pt]30,000 liters... THIS IS SERIOUS OH...[/size]
I only need 40liters for ma car en 10liters for ma generator
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by simiolu1(m): 1:59am On Mar 26, 2013
As a ladokite, I still thank God that no casualties were recorded. Wen I was goin to school, all road users avoided General because of d tanker.
But still, that is not enough safety precaution or emergency procedure. People should have been evacuated and the area cordoned.if there had been any explosion, plenty lives would have been lost.
And to the few people who had guts to go scoop petrol, I personally think they should be arrested for endangering the lives of others!
Now I know d govt has no other option than to finish construction of Oyo-Ogbomoso axis of the Ibadan-Oyo-Ilorin rd.
Nairalanders, please don't tribalise this... A fool is a fool irrespective of tribe; those few people who went to scoop petrol are fools!
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Mu he he he he he he grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

My people nor dey hear word cheesy
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by dapachez: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2013
There should be another word apart from nice,that town is so peaceful,calm and safe.its like home to me anytime anyday. I have never seen such cool people in my life. I worked at the teaching hospital for a while before I relocated and if given the opportunity,I will go back there
eggheaders:

yes boss na there we roll things ooo.nice town mehn.can't get the place off my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2013
dayokanu:

banned for what? Stop pissing on yourself and throwing tantrums like a toddler

Did someone take your toys away? anumanu

U are such a waste of time! PRI*CK!
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Fussbot: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2013
How wn't we be wise..wen d 1 dat hapnd in 2010 at high school area claimed bout 100 lives...infact,I didn't tink any obgomoso person can stil near a tanker 2 scoop fuel cus of dat incident.... funi enof..me wey dey ogb sef neva hear...maybe cus it didn't explode...
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Fussbot: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2013
mens dept: just look how local that place looks, after how many years of democracy
where is ur village b4 I start arguing with u??
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2013
Those people that started scopping the fuel are they not corrupt? Yet they will be saying GEJ is corrupt as if they are saints.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by livethinme: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2013
50calibre: This is a health and fire hazard for Christ sake, what sort of country in Nigeria? Endangering the lives and safety of other road users.

Its okay, they were in church the day before so God na be their protector while they steal cheesy
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by livethinme: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2013
gboss4sure: Those people that started scopping the fuel are they not corrupt? Yet they will be saying GEJ is corrupt as if they are saints.

The whole of Nigerian society is corrupt.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2013
How this crap happened in the first place, is beyond me!
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by orlabass(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2013
I can remember dat spot during ma dayz in lautech...
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by AmeLonRo(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2013
Samuel360: Tanker Carrying Over 30,000litres Of Petrol Falls In General, Ogbomoso

There was serious pandemonium in general area of Ogbomoso, Oyo-state Today when a Tanker carrying fuel Fell at around 8am, Immediately this happened, everyone ran for their dear lives and Close up their shops while some ran without closing their shops for the fear of explosion, after few minutes some people around the area came towards the tanker and started fetching fuel which was just rushing uncontrollably out of the tanker and few minutes later.. there was a long queue of people coming with Buckets, kegs, Drums, bottles and all sorts fetching fuel from the fallen tanker..

http://www./forum/topics/tanker-carrying-over-30-000litres-of-petrol-falls-in-general-ogbo

I PRESUME YOU DO NOT NOT COMPREHEND THE MEANING OF LONG QUEUE! I DISBELIEVE THAT NIGERIANS WILL QUEUE TO HELP THEMSELVES TO FREE FUEL AS YOU WROTE. EVEN IN ORDERLY FILLING STATIONS DURING SCARCITY, PEOPLE DO NOT FORM QUEUES. I HOPE THE TANKER IS PROPERLY INSURED SO THAT THEY CAN CLAIM FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY. ON ANOTHER NOTE THE EXPRESSWAY SHOULD BE COMPLETED WITH IMMEDIATE ALACRITY TO ENABLE THE TRAILERS USE AND THEN LEAVE THE NARROW OGBOMOSHO ROAD ALONE. THIS IS WHAT NEMA,FRSC,FIRE SERVICE, POLICE, ETC. SHOULD SHOUT FOR ABEG. ;DNIGERIA GO BETTER. grin
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Backneva01: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2013
This is their mobile phone number .. 08038473915, call them and ask how much?
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by toyibabe(f): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2013
ewet: At least no life was lost in this one,remember 1 happened in kano today with 5 dead.The emergency services should be commended for responding promptly and keeping the situation under control.and also the people of ogbomosho for not attempting to commit suicide at least people are getting wiser. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
once bitten twice shy, they learned frm what happened to them some yrs back at Ahoyaya area in ogbomsho, when some people died & house burnt as a result of petrol tanker accident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) / Anambra: INEC Official Arrested For Fake Ballot Papers, Photocopied Result Sheet / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.