Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George (30413 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / Lilian Bach And Shan George Stuns In New Photo / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by slimfit1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
Somebody looks desperate! Is that one of Baba's victims?
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
Maga and Runz Gal grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by osifred(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Obj always a jolly good fellow

@op. Obj no get joy sha
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by AnodaIT(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
wandeykul: i dont knw y nigerians think lyk fools.d fact that they took pix doesnt min dey dating.pls b matured 4 once
Who come be the fool now.
U see anyone from first post to urs dey talk about dating.
See ur narrow dirty mind

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by mayorjo4u: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
OBJ de call hm wife, saying come n see ds lady shan ooo,
shd I fall in luv wt her.. embarassed tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by great063(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Caption:Photoshop things featuring Baba Iyabo and Shan George.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by zolajpower: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
PHOTOSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. PACK WELL OP, NEXT PLS
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Somebody is famzing in this photo....
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by MrHim(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Real Ma Beast VS Shan Shan stars of Ibadan undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by mosquitoNet(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
close your mouth before I break your teethesangry

Abi you na OBJ descendant
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Melahou(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
Chima2012: Is this real or photoshop?
what difference does it make
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by MahatmaGhandi: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
who took the photograph ? it only suggests that there were more than two people there, nothing to it QED. NEXXXXT
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by sage2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
apache77: [size=18pt]Beauty n the beast[/size]
onye_ngbu*:
[size=28pt]Beauty and the Real Beast![/size]

I can only see the beast. Show me the beauty because that thing I see there is miles away from beauty.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by kunlekunle: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
I can do diezani's job
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by MrCork17: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
da,mmm...shan geroege is the Ugliuest light skin woman I ever seen in my life..She is this grace to light skin womens..I bet she is Nigerian (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Scofieldella(f): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
Awon 'elebi nollywoodu yi tu de o!'
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by mosquitoNet(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr..Cork:
da,mmm...shan geroege is the Ugliuest light skin woman I ever seen in my life..She is this grace to light skin womens..I bet she is Nigerian (no oofeinse) angry
this mumu clown mofo don come here again sha
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by PastorOla1: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lovely!
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Melahou(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
great063: Caption:Photoshop things featuring Baba Iyabo and Shan George.
does it mean Shan George cant take pics with Baba
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by seunny4lif(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
osifred: Obj always a jolly good fellow

@op. Obj no get joy sha
No Time to Love oooh.....Big man no dey love becos dem too plenty for hand..cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Dee60: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fake!
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Dee60: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Leave baba alone o.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by mctemmy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Click like if you think this dude rocks LOL
ZACHIE:

Let us from afar see the fool here.
Someone likens the appearance of a former President of a country to that of a monkey and another finds that belittling and then you spew that vomit up there??
Go back home. let them teach you. Obasanjo is old enough to be your older brother. We accept, he is too young to father you.
Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by LeSulk(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
OBJ:this small girl no know say i be born again
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Zonacom(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
32-D:
OBJ seems to be saying: iwo omo yi gbe oyan kuro leyin mi
pls interprete
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by NOIBMUUL(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Chinex2215: Dis is not a current pics, and its not new, for celebrity to snap with the president.

Photoshop.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
The lion and the Jewel
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by vanessara: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
I think more like " Iwo omo yii dakun ma koba mi"

Loolo
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by mrofficial2(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Who know what it is? BLACK and YELLOW, BLACK and YELLOW, BLACK and YELLOW. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by lagcity(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Shan George: OMG! Mr President will buy me new blackberry.
OBJ: Hello, hello, Jonathan, abeg wetin be blackberry again?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by 5much(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
I suspect dis picture,its photoshoped.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by JimmyBoy1: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
32-D:
OBJ seems to be saying: iwo omo yi gbe oyan kuro leyin mi

man mi! O ti san l'lori

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" / Vote Out Buhari - Afia Schwarzenegger Tells Nigerians / Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.