Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking (9480 Views)

Omeruo Reclaims Eagles Shirt / Tiger Woods Reclaims World Number One Title In Golf / Tiger Woods’ Ex-wife Bulldozes $12 Million Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Pdizzle(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2013
Blondie kpekus good o...lol. He's a real tiger
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by anonimi: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2013
Good for him.
I wonder why there are no other black people playing serious golf apart from him.
Ditto for lawn tennis outside the Williams sisters.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by ochukoccna: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2013
Great to see Tiger get his roar back
Provided he stays alive, healthy and scandal free he should soon hold the record for the most tournament wins
O hope he can win in Augusta next month for its been a whike he won a major
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Eseries(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Respect!......Big Respect man!
I still find it hard to understand why this big celebrities wanna marry? Why risk it? You are likely to end up with a GOLD DIGGER who is just there waiting for any slightest opportunity to file a divorce and claim her fortune!
Check it out if most low class men still find women to cheat with, what about you...a big time celebrity with all the fame and money!
And unlike here where people raise eyebrows about unmarried couples cohabiting you can live with the so called bitches as girlfriends so that at worst you just have child right/support to battle with!
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by sunkuns003(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2013
True talk
Nuzo':
The downfall of a man is not the end of his life!

No biggie in falling. It becomes a big deal if you don't make an effort to get up again.

I encourage Blackface to take a cue from Tiger.

Lastly, with the right woman/man by your side, the sky will be your limit.

Congrats Tiger!
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by omenka(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2013
His comeback is phenominal.

Good news for a change.
Always loved that man, no homo.
Congrats sir.
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by saved: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju: And he is on his way down again since he has decided that it is only Oyinbo Kpekus he will be shining.. angry

Why wont brothers learn that White girls are the devil?!
@ okija shrine:- Remember the Oyibo kpekus great grand papas take T.woods papas do slavery or slave, na him make T.wood to dey like to shine their daughters now. Make them know say slave is now equal with master. Bu ha ha ha ha laughing in berom dialect.
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

PREACH!!!

And the freaking biitchass Tiger would now start purring like a tomcat at the sight of white girls.. angry

Okija_juju: And he is on his way down again since he has decided that it is only Oyinbo Kpekus he will be shining.. angry

Okija_juju:

PREACH!!!

And the freaking biitchass Tiger would now start purring like a tomcat at the sight of white girls.. angry

Despite all the time u took in decorating and putting finishing touches to ur font, u ended up sounding unwise. Sorry dude, no offence.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by saved: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2013
Canisma: I think he should forget about marriage, at least for now.his libido is way too high to be married.
He has the money to ru.mp any type of woman that he wants from any nationality.
If I were him, I ll Bleep ladies from the whole world nationalities, I would do it alphabetically from AAfghanistan pu.nny to Yemenese pu.nny.
That's the only way a man can Fvcck da world. Hahaha
:- Hmmn, Tiger of the ladies, baaaad boy! HIV dey ooo...
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by a1solution: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2013
dridowu: 9ce 1 Eldrick Tont Woods ( TIGER )
U made me believe that the downfall of a man is not the end of d journey.
Congrat
yes o you are wright
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by azimibraun: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2013
i have always waited for this day,since that white lady deprived my Man of kitten that got my man misfiring. Now he gt a new kpussy and nigga is back on top of things. all hail the new kpussy that gave brother back his strokes.
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by princewillok: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2013
good for him
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by crisycent: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Congrats Tiger... TAG HEUER can kiss you ass now....who's smiling now?
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2013
I'm so happy for this gr8 golfer. hope we can learn from him.yes o! He made me lv golf.congratulation!!

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by taharqa: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2013
Yea!! My guy is back on TOP...
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by mapet: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Black babes are even worse....... they come at you like hurricase and leave you with absolutely nothing. May be better with white folks who will at least leave you with something

Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by basty: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2013
I thank GOD for his name.
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Freiburger(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2013
Great Tiger, don't give it up. Move on.
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
so happy for him,shows one can keep negativity out n focus from within
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by sayso: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Good to be on top.
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
Congratulations!

Welcome back mate!
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Ejine(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2013

Tiger Woods is an 'Equal Opportunity' brother -- Every pusssy is pink on the inside.

Secondly, if you feel that strongly about Tiger's preference, why you never extend the same advice to Kerry Washington wey dey only swallow white penisss? grin

Leave the brother jare. He loves his Nordic women, and ain't no-one gonna tell him who to spend his own money on.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
just like tiger did, it is gud for a man to always have a woman by his side, she acts as a developmental stimuli to his success!!!!
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by solihu(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Okija_juju:

NA LIE JOR!!

Nobody don ever use Otapiapia take cure Cough.. angry

He is only winning in Golf because of his limitation.. Make ehn switch to Black girls and see his ministry move.. Ehn go even start to win Lawn Tennis, Football and rugby sef.. angry

Make Tiger try any of these Nwa babies and make we see wether ehn no go graduate from Tiger to Lion .. angry

- Kirikata Kwari Kwari Kwa.. grin
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ejiné:

Tiger Woods is an 'Equal Opportunity' brother -- Every pusssy is pink on the inside.

Secondly, if you feel that strongly about Tiger's preference, why you never extend the same advice to Kerry Washington wey dey only swallow white penisss? grin

Leave the brother jare. He loves his Nordic women, and ain't no-one gonna tell him who to spend his own money on.
The truth is that there are even more black women dating or marrying white guys than the other way round.Black women keep accusing black guys for dating or marrying white women. HERE is a link to few them. Don't be surprise of the names you will see there:

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by thrugemaster(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
God is good
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by tmlewin13(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Oh! Dats nyc. Congrat ooo.snc all dis yrs d golf world hv been without a stable world no1
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Okijajuju1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
tosag: Despite all the time u took in decorating and putting finishing touches to ur font, u ended up sounding unwise. Sorry dude, no offence.

I just wanna congratulate you for spending whatever protions of your life looking for wisdom in a glaringly obvious sacarstic post..

Sorry Dude, No offense was taken.. The joke is obviously on you.. cool
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by Tunby(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Singing ...When I fall down I'm gonna get myself back up... Stand up...
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by politicalpastor: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by fiolaP(f): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
like i always say it is not how many times you fall that matters but how fast you can get up after falling...
Re: Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking by dvdami(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Like this page for the best of wise words from the Sporting World www.facebook.com/sportingwisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join Me On Over Goals Betting Tips ~ Long Term Winning Streak ~ / Poland Vs Nigeria- Drop Your Predictions / Afcon U-20: Flying Eagles Face Mali In Semi Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.