Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Letter To 2face - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To 2face (1086 Views)

Letter To 2face Idibia / Basketmouth's Response To 2face's Wedding Haters / Another Open Letter To 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To 2face by Rickywowoz: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dear 2face ujah innocent idibia....since african queen,i have been buying your CDs(audio and video)till ur last album even some wey no make sense i dey buy am all because of my love for you..
Last week you carry your wedding go dubai make your loyal fans like me wey follow you through thick and thin even when you dey give gals belle no enter come chop RICE and as you come back,you no even talk say make you share la-casera and gala give us..
2baba no wahala shaa bt all i'm telling is that when next you release album or sing song make you carry am go DUBAI go sell am..#period#
Re: Letter To 2face by azeeza(f): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
And make e do the listening parry their too
Rickywowoz: Dear 2face ujah innocent idibia....since african queen,i have been buying your CDs(audio and video)till ur last album even some wey no make sense i dey buy am all because of my love for you..
Last week you carry your wedding go dubai make your loyal fans like me wey follow you through thick and thin even when you dey give gals belle no enter come chop RICE and as you come back,you no even talk say make you share la-casera and gala give us..
2baba no wahala shaa bt all i'm telling is that when next you release album or sing song make you carry am go DUBAI go sell am..#period#
Re: Letter To 2face by Rickywowoz: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lol
Re: Letter To 2face by nicekeno(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
You guys are short sighted. TuBaba, just don't want those his numerous mistress and galfriends to come and create seen on his wedding day. Take it or leave it, that for me is his reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Users And 666 Mark / New Funny Video | Mr & Mrs Oumwokpokpokpo / Hillarious Photo On Oshomole's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.