Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,372 members, 7,864,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Accounting Procedures And Principles In A Firm (big Or Small) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Accounting Procedures And Principles In A Firm (big Or Small) (541 Views)

Futa Pg Registration Procedures And Accomodation Lets Meet Here 2014/2015 / Methods And Principles Of Food, Chemical And Technology Creativity / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Procedures And Principles In A Firm (big Or Small) by davajons(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please NL's who are accountants in either banks or other establishments, i want to crave your indulgence to assist people like me who read accounting in school and actually have not gone through any practical experience or have not really been through the experience of working in an organization or a firm, but might be employed to work as an accountant of an organization as soon as possible.

The question that comes through my mind each time is; Certainly, we will be responsible to keep the firm's accounting and financial records including other related activities, but i need explanation on procedures, ways and maybe softwares we will need to get ourself used to before we can work efficiently as an accountant of a firm or an organization.
Thanks for the concern.
Re: Accounting Procedures And Principles In A Firm (big Or Small) by heskay0: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Oga get d work 1st NW.

(1) (Reply)

Any Human Resources Expert In The House To Clarify Dz? / A Question For Any Computer Science Student / Physics Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.