Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,732 members, 7,851,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Comrade Aremuforyouth Wrote: Northern Nigeria The Land Of Sudden Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Aremuforyouth Wrote: Northern Nigeria The Land Of Sudden Dead. (433 Views)

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Aremuforyouth Wrote: Northern Nigeria The Land Of Sudden Dead. by danielarem(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Comrade Aremuforyouth wrote: NORTHERN NIGERIA THE LAND OF SUDDEN DEAD.

Sometime it took me three days fasting when ever i want to visit Northern Nigeria. because, i always thought that, this may be my last journey. Northern Nigeria the most peaceful region which suddenly turn to the land of sudden death. You've to pray hard b4 u sleep in d 9ite, bcus dat may be ur last night. You must be a prayer warrior b4 u board a car or bus because it may b d last trip. You've to contact ur cleric for prayers b4 u leave to office or shop, bcus u may not return home alive. Is this a life? Northern governors should pls ignore jonathan and call BH for dialoque. They should have mercy for the poor masses who are dying everyday.
Re: Comrade Aremuforyouth Wrote: Northern Nigeria The Land Of Sudden Dead. by confusion247(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
People like you are the reason why boko haram is still killing innocent Nigerians on daily basis. Instead of you to condemn evil, you are condoning it. No reasonable human being on earth will call for dialogue with terrorists. What will be the basis of dialogue? What are they(boko haram) fighting for? Please kindly tell us which year for the past 40 years that northern Nigeria have been peaceful? Dialogue or amnesty with/for boko haram is a moral boaster for Massob to be like boko haram. When Massob kills over three thousand innocent Nigerians, people like you will be asking for dialogue and amnesty with/for them. Evil is evil. Mustapha is standing trial for killing one woman kudirat, you should have asked for his freedom instead if asking for freedom for those who have killed over 4 thousand innocent Nigerians. Shame on you.

(1) (Reply)

Grant Boko Haram Amnesty Or Risk Civil War, Ribadu Warns Jonathan / Presidency To Northern Elders: Tell Boko Haram To Accept Dialogue / Court Dismisses Ogbulafor’s No Case Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.