Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) (71506 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / Facebook Status Change Reveals New Husband Has Old Wife / 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by supaeagles(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Note to self - do not eat eba and while reading such stomach churning garbage.
(Seriously someone SA official needs to intervene)
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Damojo: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Since he cannot av an erection, na cunnilingus tins!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Afrocatalyst: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
manny4life:

Is there anything like child abuse in Africa?
too bad. Imagine.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Prowizy2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
When will they start the main action? I mean S*X undecided

1 Like

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by bigfat07: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
WHICH OF THEM HERE IS SICK IS IT THE BOY OR THE OLD WOMAN ? THIS IS [size=25pt]MADNESS[/size]
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by nerodenero: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nonsense!!!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Haryomhe(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Craziness at its peak!!!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by mike404(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
nairaman66: Guess the momma needs fresh joystick to ride her car!! But that's so gross..

No.. I am the 2nd to comment! This is the difference of 4G LTE and a GPRS connection speed! grin no offence!
Is nairaland not meant for the matured minds SMH
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by oriname(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
NNPC/CHEVRON JV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2013/2014 https://frenzzy.net/forums/topic/81/nnpc-chevron-jv-national-univers
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by dc555: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
This is child abuse.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by SlyIg(f): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
GraceBestowed: God punish satan!! This is how people are lured into entering soul-ties, then when they grow up, begin to wonder why they have issues!!

They didn't give this CHILD a chance!! Tufia!!

my dear, its isn't what you think. You shld have read the original story before writing this. Its just a tradition that when i dead person in their family appears to a younger person and give any instruction that it shld be carried out immediately. This was d same thing that happened to d little boy when d dead relative appeared to him and asked him to marry. And i bet you,if that marriage wasnt carried, there would have been crisis in that family.
But it doesnt mean that the boy is legally married. He will still get married when he grows up.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by browncool(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Just when you thought you had seen it all and now this!!!!!!!!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Waoh . . . cry
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
SlyIg:
my dear, its isn't what you think. You shld have read the original story before writing this. Its just a tradition that when i dead person in their family appears to a younger person and give any instruction that it shld be carried out immediately. This was d same thing that happened to d little boy when d dead relative appeared to him and asked him to marry. And i bet you,if that marriage wasnt carried, there would have been crisis in that family.
But it doesnt mean that the boy is legally married. He will still get married when he grows up.

Thank you for putting your point across. I know that they aren't legally married, but whatever 'ceremony' they have done is a connection; the nonsense is even exacerbated by the fact that it was his DEAD grandfather that wanted it. Whatever has happened seems like a ritual to me, hence my initial comment, after I read the full story. :-)

1 Like

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by FXKing2012(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Una see wetin poverty dey cause? May God punish this old hag for taking advantage of this little boy and his family. And may this boy's family rot in gaol for taking his boyhood away from him.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Just when you thought you had seen all this world had to offer...BOOM!! you see this one.

If I didn't read the story at all, I'd have thought that was a grandmother and her grandson. They say it is cultural, I dare say it is peadophilic. I can never understand the rationale behind the act. Whether a dead person appeared to them or not, this is gross, this is crazy. I just can't.

1 Like

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
I don't know what's more alarming the fact that they are "married" or the fact they did it because one of his dead ancestors told him too. I need some alcohol angry

Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Quite hilarious
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by tpia5: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
africa is slipping back into the dark ages.

hope the light of Christ can deliver the continent during these end times.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
~vicky~:
I don't know what's more alarming the fact that they are "married" or the fact they did it because one of his dead ancestors told him too. I need some alcohol angry

I'm telling you. The main question is why would a dead ancestor tell a child to get married? because of what? Talk about making your ancestors happy while you're living a restrained life. undecided undecided
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by ipswitch: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Just read da story,the boy heard from the ancestors.....,ancestral spirits, this can happen often to them who worship and hear from ancestors
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
dc555: This is child abuse.

It is my dear. It has been happening years back, The former Zamfara state Governor married a kid some time ago and we swallowed it to be a religious thing. it will keep happening in Africa.
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm telling you. The main question is why would a dead ancestor tell a child to get married? because of what? Talk about making your ancestors happy while you're living a restrained life. undecided undecided

dont blame them! blame d so called tradition
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
~vicky~:
I don't know what's more alarming the fact that they are "married" or the fact they did it because one of his dead ancestors told him too.

ItsModella:

This is my point exactly!! The evil spirit ancestor is dead, and is not going anywhere, so could have waited till the child attained an appropriate age to get married the correct way!!
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by kamez(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wen will genevieve nnaji's dead ancestors ask her to marry me abeg?
Re: 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) by leke107: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
dat can neva b true joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) / ‘why I Fought Patience Ozokwor’ – Mercy Johnson / Men Seen Wearing Baby Pampers In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.