Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

We Will Help You Get Your Own Adsense Account In 21days. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / We Will Help You Get Your Own Adsense Account In 21days. (605 Views)

Want To Sell Adwords Account In Cheap Price / I Will Help You Advertise Your Company/websites On Facebook / I Will Help You Create Your Own Forum For N15,000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Help You Get Your Own Adsense Account In 21days. by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Hi everyone,

We have been online for more than 10years and online marketing has become our thing. TrybsNet Consult, as we are known help people build their online business from ground state up until they profiting from their new online business. We have proven to our past clients that it is highly possible to make thousands of dollar online.

The problem with most people is that they do not have an investment culture. They start up a business or even a blog online without some level of investment into the right system. As a result they crash and give with the notion "NOTHING WORKS ONLINE".

But we and some others who are already making money online will never agree to that. Even with adsense, people find it difficult to make money from it. There is no way posting on forums and article site can get you traffic. It is difficult to get traffic this days,

In this vain, we TrybsNet Consult have decided to extend our services to the general public.

Adsense is the fastest and easiest way to make money online. There are so many of you who do not have an adsense account. We are here to help you get an approved account. In 3weeks, we will email you your approved adsense account . But that will cost you a little.

We all know it is difficult to get an adsense account this days ever since the Panda 3 was released by Google. We have liaised with our business partners and they have revealed to us the new terms and conditions in opening an adsense account. This way one is sure of getting their own adsense account. Now we operate multiple adsense account for various business models.

Let us help you get your adsense account for just N15,000. Just leave the home work to us and in 3weeks, it will be delivered to your email.

FAQ
What if you failed to deliver?

If we failed to deliver, we will be going out of business and we cannot afford to have that. Therefore, no delivering isn't in our option because we have all it takes to make our clients happy and satisfied.

How long will it take?
It will take on 3weeks.

A website is required in order to apply for adsense. But i don't have a website

Everything has been included in the cost. We will be creating a site, and doing all that is necessary and required to get the new adsense account.

How do I make money on my account?
That is not our responsibility except if you hire us to manage your adsense account.

For more information, please call me on 08176708291
Re: We Will Help You Get Your Own Adsense Account In 21days. by akuji: 2:27am On Mar 26, 2013
419 alert! Google Adsense accounts are free from google and given to a blogger once they hit their requirements. You don't need to pay for it. I know cos I have an Adsense account which unpaid zilch for.

Shine your eyes ppl. Yahoooo don full ground!
Re: We Will Help You Get Your Own Adsense Account In 21days. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
akuji: 419 alert! Google Adsense accounts are free from google and given to a blogger once they hit their requirements. You don't need to pay for it. I know cos I have an Adsense account which unpaid zilch for.

Shine your eyes ppl. Yahoooo don full ground!

Ahhhhhh! 419 alert blah! blah!! blah!!! Akuji when was the last time you tried applying for adsense? Oh I forgot. You already have an account and as a result, you don't know the trends and updated TOS of Google Adsense as a result of the Panda 3. It is better to be quiet when you are ignorant than to open your mouth and prove it.

Maybe when you loose this account of yours and want to get another one then you will know what I A̶̲̥̅♏ talking about.

That is why we TrybsNet Consult have come into the scene to bridge the gap. Don't distract other people with your ignorance. It is by choice to contract us. So again it is up to you all.
Re: We Will Help You Get Your Own Adsense Account In 21days. by akuji: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2013
A true business man will not be averse to criticism. The fact that you are vehemently defending your business means you have something to hide.
I have Adsense on my blog and YouTube accounts and guess what...absolutely free!!!

And I'm not even an IT techno-geek!

I beg you. What is your website and how much do you charge for your services? Abi na for phone you wan create Adsense?!

P.s. you actually need a website/online presence to be able to even have an Adsense account let alone assist people with creating one.

1 Like

Re: We Will Help You Get Your Own Adsense Account In 21days. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
akuji: A true business man will not be averse to criticism. The fact that you are vehemently defending your business means you have something to hide.
I have Adsense on my blog and YouTube accounts and guess what...absolutely free!!!

And I'm not even an IT techno-geek!

I beg you. What is your website and how much do you charge for your services? Abi na for phone you wan create Adsense?!

P.s. you actually need a website/online presence to be able to even have an Adsense account let alone assist people with creating one.

Like I said, it is better to say nothing and hide your ignorance than to open your mouth and prove it. Your such a funny human being. You mean I shouldn't defend my business when wrong things are said about it? I quite understand your dilemma.

If you look at my FAQ, I think I dealt with the necessity of owning a website for an adsense account as important. I know what people like you need.

Well, the essence of this service is to help people get the job difficult to get, done. You are not obliged to contract us but if you deem it quite necessary to have a smooth running of your online business and not leave money on the table, then you contract us. A trial will convince you.

Actions speaks louder than voice. Do have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

We BUY And SELL Solidtrustpay @ Hybreed Consult / Online Bvn Registration System / Get A Web Designer To Design Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.