Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Some Competition Please? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Some Competition Please? (520 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Competition Please? by SubstanceEmcee: 5:46am On Mar 26, 2013
Now whether you want to throw mum jokes at me, come with serious battle bars or just go straight up bar for bar, please, if you think you're up for it, drop a 16 here or whatever and we'll go from there.
I just want people to cypher with, so i'll drop some ishh first.

You've never heard a greater verse displayed from burning haze/
You throw up your set and i'll regurgitate my birthing place/
Tight flow in my raw form/
Fresh meat, Let's beef 'cos i'm ice cold with a sword drawn//
Install the raw-o-graph, Quart of grass, pure gin in a water glass/
Thoughts of cash, talk to hawks for mortar racks/
Straight topping everything you know as great topic/
If money's the root of all evil i'm the rainforest//
Independent i move the maker/
Expensive taste so there's paper in my food, while your food's in paper/
I need dough for my health/
Rolling in snow 'cos i know nothing else i'm disowning the stealth//
Everything you spray is drool, Good at making tools in a nake.d room/
But watching what you say and who you say it to/
Strip paint from a rocket i'm sick made with the logic to slip eights in ya' pocket like i'm playing pool//

Also before you post, i'm not trying to sound like my head's up my ar.se, but if you don't get any of those bars ^ Don't reply.
Re: Some Competition Please? by richmoney99: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
easy for wag mc to tell me. but hard for dem to show me. i see no competiition all i see is me me. u can call me mr jeezy cos im a go getter, straight from d gutter. ur wag lines are timber log and i am d cutter. so say wat u wanna. for me im a stunner.i cook rhymes fast lyk a m***f**king burner hommie......

(1) (Reply)

Itz Bonny / Get Your Song On Xclusiveinfo For Free / A Human Head And Various Part Was Found In A Car Yesterday In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.