Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

We Need The Help Of Lasma, Police - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Need The Help Of Lasma, Police (535 Views)

I Need The Opinions Of Sane And Mature Men And Women Here. Please! / I Need All The Help / What Do I Do Now That The Help I Gave Is Giving Me Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need The Help Of Lasma, Police by stanbiggi(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2013
Please I kindly call on authorities like police, lasma, kia to come to the rescue of people life, the rate at which people are avoiding the pedestrant bridge at lekki round about and crossing the road, very soon a car will definitely knock someone down.

(1) (Reply)

Marrying F Love Or Attributes / Twenty Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son / What Would You Wish For Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.