Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

It May Interest You. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It May Interest You. (541 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It May Interest You. by AChironSociety(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2013
I am Alhaji Umar Sali, the Spiritual Leader of ALPHA CHIRON SOCIETY and Spiritual Home. Am a pure traditional medicine man, you may say am a pagan or deity servant, yes and am not ashamed of my religion cause am good at what i preach.

Do you have problem with; Infertility, Spiritual Attack, Poison, Evil-luck or Seek Powers To Win Election, Win Court Disputes, Business Progress, Protection From Disasters, Gun-Bullets, Knives, Love Charm, Healing/Miracle Powers?
Or
Are you a dynamic energetic man or woman that has become a laughing material because of POVERTY Your dreams and goals are in jeopardy because of POVERTY?
It is my delight to welcome you into a world of less pains and sorrows, Where everyone is loved and cared for. I AM PROUD TO TELL YOU THAT we have Politicians, Doctors, Business Mogul Chiefs, Pastors, Lawyers, etc. as members of ALPHA CHIRON SOCIETY.
Wealth, sound mind and love is mans heritage as long as you are willing to pay the sacrifice to achieve your desired goals of greatness and "ALPHA CHIRON SOCIETY" is a safe home for you!!

Contact;
Alhaji Umar Sali
Spiritual Leader.
Alpha Chiron Society.
Bauchi State Nigeria.
Phone; +2348142628246
E-mail; Alhajiumars@gmail.com
Facebook; Alhaji Umar Sali

(1) (Reply)

Any Human Resources Expert In The House To Clarify Dz? / Physics Assembly / Your Core Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.