Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Pls Join Me In Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Join Me In Prayers. (486 Views)

Help Me In Prayers As I Sit For Yet Anoder Jamb Tomarrow! / Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? / Which Shd Come 1st In Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Join Me In Prayers. by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls I'm calling on all prayers warriors in the house to join I and my family in prayers. On the 21st of this month my aunt was on her way to drop the kids at school, when she came down to open the door for the kids to come down, a reckless driver knocked her down from her back, when we got to the hospital her heart had stopped beating as well as her breathing. She has been placed in the mortuary but I'm still believing God for a miracle, pls house join me in prayers.
Re: Pls Join Me In Prayers. by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls drop your prayers.
Re: Pls Join Me In Prayers. by enilove(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Pls Join Me In Prayers. by enilove(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
The resurrection power of God will enter into her body,soul and spirit in the name of Jesus.

God shall remove her life from the shadow of death in Jesus name.

You the Spirit of life ,replace the spirit of death in the life of this sister ,in the name of Jesus.

God shall cancel her name from every death registar in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus replace the blood of death in this sister's life.

Father,you said we shall decree a thing and it shall be established,I decree that she will be resurrected back to life ,after the order of Lazarus in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord,for with you,nothing shall be imposible,there4 Lord,do the imposible in that mortuary in Jesus name.

Thank God for His power of resurrection.

1 Like

Re: Pls Join Me In Prayers. by dorox(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
I feel your sorrow having lost a brother to road accident and I pray that God will Give you and your family the grace and the strength to pass through this difficult time just as He gave mine and may your aunt be among the blessed that will hear his voice on the day of Resurrection to come out of the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Join Me In Prayers. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
enilove: The resurrection power of God will enter into her body,soul and spirit in the name of Jesus.

God shall remove her life from the shadow of death in Jesus name.

You the Spirit of life ,replace the spirit of death in the life of this sister ,in the name of Jesus.

God shall cancel her name from every death registar in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus replace the blood of death in this sister's life.

Father,you said we shall decree a thing and it shall be established,I decree that she will be resurrected back to life ,after the order of Lazarus in the name of Jesus.

Thank God for His power of resurrection.

amen amen and amen I join my faith with yours.thanx
Re: Pls Join Me In Prayers. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
dorox: I feel your sorrow having lost a brother to road accident and I pray that God will Give you and your family the grace and the strength to pass through this difficult time just as He gave mine and may your aunt be among the blessed that will hear his voice on the day of Resurrection to come out of the grave.
amen dear.

(1) (Reply)

Spy Wednesday / IG Orders Increased Security For Easter / Share Ur Recieved Easter Sms' Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.