Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? (9925 Views)

Help Me In Prayers As I Sit For Yet Anoder Jamb Tomarrow! / Which Shd Come 1st In Prayers? / Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2013
Posting prayers online has now become an habit both from private individuals and men of GOD in nigeria of today. but i just noticed that many of these prayers just get as it be that is why i will like to know your perspective on this. thanks
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by CompuEsther: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2013
Whether online or offline, what gives prayer its power is the faith in it. Before you shout 'no! it's not faith but God', faith means confidence in God. It means an awareness that there's someone bigger than you who can do what you - in your littleness - think impossible. On the other hand, faithlessness is like an ant thinking it's impossible for anyone whatsoever to carry a bucket of water simply because it can't do so itself. Isn't that foolishness on the part of the ant? So, faithlessness is foolishness.

I saw this saying somewhere: 'God answers prayers, he has many ways of doing that'. Don't ever think 'how can God do this one?' Just know he can do it. And if ever you feel you could be an answer to someone's prayer, don't hesitate to do so. That's another way of praying: by acting in faith; by doing something for God's sake. With this in mind, let me share this with you: if you have been praying for a good source of income, this might be the answer to your prayer: www.igube.org. It's an NGO helping Nigerians to succeed financially. If you don't need this, you can look around you and see that someone needs it. Tell someone and you'd be blessed.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2013
is it really to gain GOD or man sympathy?
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2013
many people engage in this act and now they pretend not to share thier views on this.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by crystalballs: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Marketing strategy....

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by killuminati(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
4th 2 comment
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Onyiclassic(f): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
ya
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Jayses(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
AMEN tinz it works with the presence of faith
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by seunlayi(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
the point is that - is the person saying amen to the prayer prepared to receive the result. miracle can come thru any channel, it may be from fervent prayer for weeks, it may be thru just a word depending on several factors.
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by PasD(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lol
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by PasD(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lol God is everywhere
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by djeezy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
In my own opinion I think it's about how strong and firm your faith is. There is no fixed medium, we are in a sophisticated era.
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Femistico(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
yes if I wish

first page thinz nooni
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Clemzy16(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
No! I just type AMEN because my conscience will not let me be if i didn't.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by goshen26: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
It has now become order of the day mostly on facebook, me i shun most of them o

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by MrAboki: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
No...

Same way I don't believe in;

- TV prayers (TBN & other Broadcasted Church programmes)
- Facebook Prayers
- BBM prayers
- Nairaland Prayers
- Leaflet prayers

all Prayers..

The is no God but Allah

6 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Jayses(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Clemzy16: No! I just type AMEN because my conscience will not let me be if i didn't.
funny
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Clemzy16(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Imagine one girl wey i dey try chyke dey preach to me online as if facebook na church. SMH!
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by SirTunechi(f): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Those prayers are for those who are either too busy or too lazy to pray to GOD

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by SirTunechi(f): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Clemzy16: Imagine one girl wey i dey try chyke dey preach to me online as if facebook na church. SMH!
na strategy tins o. Mk you think say she be wife material

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Jfast: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Online prayers is like a guide to help people pray through their problems instead of just praying about it. Really diff prayer point for diff problems. You can change your life for ever. For hundreds of prayer points You can visit online firepowerministry
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
if when u don't type 'Amen'' is it a bad thing... or will th prayer not work?
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Sike(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
No! Except the ones spoken in words.
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Wizdray: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yeah! Miracle can happen by any medium. With faith though
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Zeeisaac(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
U

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Dannylux: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Does that really matter?
distance could never be a barrier once It's prayer we're talking.
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by a1solution: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mental alchemy
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by iamswizz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
The fact is, those who post those prayers are terrible sinners.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Clemzy16(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

na strategy tins o. Mk you think say she be wife material
No mind her jare, i don dump her behind wen the thing too much for me to bear. I love it when a girl is religious but not too religious. Asin, na me know God pass.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
No

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by nora544: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
iamswizz: The fact is, those who post those prayers are terrible sinners.

And also this pastor who post his story about driving a car with out fuel and than the people write amen.

That has nothing to to with a real christian.

There are some prayers in the internet which are good but i don't need to write amen. I can keep it and i can pray it when i have time.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Dannylux: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
modified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie / Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. / In The Beginning There Was An End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.