Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

How can I get an Online Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I get an Online Store (2457 Views)

Get An Online Store From Us For Your Business / Some Things Online Store Do Which We Don’t Know About / How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I get an Online Store by papalsman: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2013
Please how can ove own a store online?

1 Like

Re: How can I get an Online Store by ikee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
I can help you create a professional blog within 48 hrs. Take a look on the one i recently created: www.danbaba.com contact me via Ikennaobi44@gmail.com or call 0 8 0 66 51 5584
Re: How can I get an Online Store by dav8id(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
^ i think what @op need is an online store not a blog.well, i also need a pocket friendly online store too.
Re: How can I get an Online Store by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
I can help you guys. I can show you a fashion store I just completed if you're in doubt. However you need to purchase a domain name and web hosting from www.ListMasta.com. PM me if you accept my offer.
Re: How can I get an Online Store by dav8id(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2013
Brand_new: I can help you guys. I can show you a fashion store I just completed if you're in doubt. However you need to purchase a domain name and web hosting from www.ListMasta.com. PM me if you accept my offer.
let see the fashion store
Re: How can I get an Online Store by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2013
dav8id: let see the fashion store
PM Me for that because "our oga at the top" may not be happy iF I post the link here.

Just kidding though.
Re: How can I get an Online Store by valdubem(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
papalsman: Pls hw can wan own a store online

Visit www.shopify.com

You will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How can I get an Online Store by PapaBrowne(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2013
val_dubem:

Visit www.shopify.com

You will thank me later.

I love Shopify.
www.Bigcommerce.com is also good.
Re: How can I get an Online Store by papalsman: 5:50am On Mar 29, 2013
val_dubem:

Visit www.shopify.com

You will thank me later.
thanks I luv the site but pls how does it work cos they hv 14 days trial after dat what do u do to contd the store as payment aspect.
Re: How can I get an Online Store by valdubem(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2013
papalsman: thanks I luv the site but pls how does it work cos they hv 14 days trial after dat what do u do to contd the store as payment aspect.
U need to pay them to own the store (forever) after the 14 days is elapsed.
U can also change/customise the web name to any web address once U have a valid domain name.
Shopify is good coz its very easy to manage and it uses liitle/no coding
Re: How can I get an Online Store by kedukc(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Na waoh... Are you sure it will work in naija?
Re: How can I get an Online Store by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: How can I get an Online Store by PapaBrowne(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
chaircover: I have an online store.

Is this the kind of thing you are looking for?

Your shop is nice. Was that Shopify? What payment methods do you use and does it give you any trouble??
Re: How can I get an Online Store by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
///
Re: How can I get an Online Store by emailguru: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2013
I can help you build on at very cheap and affordable rates. Give me a detail of what you really want?
Re: How can I get an Online Store by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2013
what type of store do you want? I know of CB Topsite thats free but you need clickbank id.it has a wide range of products and softwares and you earn 25-75% on sales. All you have to do is promote your store. You can join @ http://cbtopsites.com/r/freerichez.
Re: How can I get an Online Store by valdubem(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2013
chaircover:

Thanks

Its Opencart . . .one off install, so i am not paying shopify monthly payments

I've gone to ur store, its cool. My question is this, Do I need to Register an account before I can checkout? Most people (like me) don't have the time to Register account's on net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How can I get an Online Store by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: How can I get an Online Store by jetinvestment: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
[url]VENDORFY.NET[/url] is a good place to start. when you think of creating an online store front to sell in Nigeria they offer cool features that can help you grow your business faster while you expose your brand to the world . You can read this post on Nairaland to learn more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4683604/how-own-store-make-huge#70510942
Re: How can I get an Online Store by amechi009: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2019
you can try 9jabiz hub at 9jabiz.com.ng
Re: How can I get an Online Store by pkang: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2019
papalsman:
Please how can ove own a store online?

I can create a shopify store for you that you won't pay any monthly fee until you make $500.
Just like this one, www.oyani.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Rig wash (Degreaser) For Supply / Is Lotus Murabaha Investment A Trust Worthy Islamic Bank? / Landowners Of Osapa London Shows Off Wealth At A Family Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.