Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Cool Business But I Need Help For Anybody That God Is Going To Use - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cool Business But I Need Help For Anybody That God Is Going To Use (930 Views)

... / Cool Business U Can Set Up Wit 3million Naira And Make Up To 2million Naira / Business Opportunity For Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Business But I Need Help For Anybody That God Is Going To Use by tillo4real(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello my fellow brother and sister,I am matthew by name,I live in ibadan and also I am working in soap factory here as supervisor. I need some one that can pay for truck for me then within one year I we pay back the money with little intere
st in form of help but I we pay the money back. Beside were I am working in oluyole the are big biscuit factory there that need my service,I have drive and motor boy that going to work. For anybody that god is going to use can contact me on my e mail and my set phone numeber,email princeokugbeni@gmail.com and my number 07032686456.thanks and god bless

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request: Large Quantities Of Eggs To Buy Regularly / Barges & Tugboats For Lease / 10k Mt B L C O Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.