Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kogi Electiuon, Idris Wallop Abubakar Audu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Electiuon, Idris Wallop Abubakar Audu (758 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Electiuon, Idris Wallop Abubakar Audu by opuro(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2008
KOGI ELECTION, IDRIS SHAME AUDU IN SATURDAY ELECTION BY DEFEATING
HIM AUDU IN HIS LOCAL GOVT.
BY NOW I THINK THOSE WHO THINK ABUBAKAR AUDU IS INVISIBLE WILL SHUT UP!

LONG LIVE MY STATE KOGI
LONG LIVE NAIJA
Re: Kogi Electiuon, Idris Wallop Abubakar Audu by Soundmind(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2008
What do you expect when his a People Decieving People candidate? Recall, Clarence Olafemi is PDP, David Mark - PDP, Presidency PDP.
Above all the chief umpire in Maurice Iwuru wuru (Iwu). Why would,t you expect wuru wuru from an Iwuru wuru man?
Incidentally, i am not from Kogi neither am i a politician.
Re: Kogi Electiuon, Idris Wallop Abubakar Audu by akpanbaba: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
how could KOGI people elect AUDU who almost sold the state last time he was a governor?.
Re: Kogi Electiuon, Idris Wallop Abubakar Audu by lucabrasi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2008
dont know much of kogi state but they seem to have aquired a reputation for thuggery in this day and age that is on same level as adedibu's garisson in as much as i think pdp stands for everything negative in our democracy,i reckon with a ratio of 1;4 i think even with the rigging(which both sides did)it is clear that they want idris and i think audu should move on as its not his birthright, i knew the guy was off his rockers when he accused idris of not having the educational qualification and took him to court and the proprietor came back to say idris actually did so i came to the conclusion that audu was either incredibly naive about politics or not intelligent enough to do his home work well before paying his san millions for nothing, houses have been burnt and ppl have been killed while both parties will prolly make up before the end of this year so they should just spare the people more troubles and move on, the tribunial is for righting wrongs not abusing it, how can he expect another election to be contested yet again in kogi as if kogi is better than the other states

(1) (Reply)

Leaders Buy Sneakers! / Efcc Arrests Police Equipment Chieftain / Bayelsa: Lawmakers Oppose Swearing In Of Acting Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.