Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Travelling To Saudi Arabia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Saudi Arabia (1563 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / How Do I Relocate To Saudi Arabia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Saudi Arabia by yicob(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2008
please i dont know if someone could guide me on plans of travelling to saudi arabia. i have a friend that wants to travel and he wants me to help do some research.

actually he will like to work overthere before comin back home.

i want to know more about the visa application and other things including cost.

you can drop your number if you can do a legal and secure application for him.
Re: Travelling To Saudi Arabia by masari: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2008
if your friend has get the working permit, i can do the rest for him, reply me in full details.
samaris_mohammed@yahoo.com, 07086181779.
Re: Travelling To Saudi Arabia by kharkov(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
pls do any one have idea on how to apply for an austrailian visa and what are the requirements
Re: Travelling To Saudi Arabia by landis(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
why do you want to go Saudi, when they are busy 'beheading' your fellow Nigerian??

grin cheesy grin
Re: Travelling To Saudi Arabia by Ablekelsy01: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Are you for real?
landis:
why do you want to go Saudi, when they are busy 'beheading' your fellow Nigerian??

grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Ghana From Nigeria Without Passport / Us Immigration System Crashes, Causes Hours Of Traffic At Airports Nationwide. / I Have A 2.2 And Can't Study In Canada, Any Remedies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.