Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election (17400 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Akpan107(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: None. I don't trust most of them. Nuhu, Fashola, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Babangida Aliyu, Amaechi, GEJ, Buhari, Atiku et al. They are all thieves.
Then, who is not theive? As far as i know, GEJ still remain the best thing that will happen to Nigeria and Nigerians come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by stantob(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Any bold Nigerian who is capable of doing what Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana is the candidate for 2015.Hope we see Ghana today.Time for change has come and these criminals should all be slaughtered and Nigeria will regain her peace.Party is not the problem but the indivduals and the mind set of the people in the party.What ever you call your dog,that's what it bears..So the best candidates are that group that will be bold to reduce the corruption level in Nigeria.That group that will put a stop to looting.That group that will say NO to "man know man" syndrome.That group that will call a spade a spade.That group that fear no god father.That group that will make sure a law offender is brought to book no matter who is involved.That group that will clean Nigeria of the mess in it,no matter the age,tribe, religion or belief.That is the group we need to rule Nigeria in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by eoboluwole: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
let tell ourselves the real truth Nigeria is not ready for reformation GEJ is not the answer to our yan He did not know what to do to the problem of this nation may be an HND holder will be better of his Dr. that he called himself Nigeria is not a matter of qualification but a right mind and fast action then all the candidate and the politicial parties in the nation now are not qualify for the next election

which way Nigeria which way we go
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by salaudol(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
AkiNtola/awolowo. APC. Yardua/Ojukwu. PDP
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by adeyak83(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
PDP = Alao Akala/Gbenga Daniel
APC = Buhari/Okorosha
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Akpan107: Then, who is not theive?
myself.
Akpan107: As far as i know, GEJ still remain the best thing that will happen to Nigeria and Nigerians come 2015.
the ancestors of all Nigerians reject it. Any power, that want to bring in GEJ in 2015, Fire! Fire! Fire!

1 Like

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by bakila: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
Imanuelle: APC.... Buhari/Rochas

PDP.... Alams/maku ( so dey can perish woefully)
u are funny. At least he will now be president general
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Jaftee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Is there any party called APC. Na only Goodluck i de c 4 dis country wo.
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by gratiaeo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
APC Musiwa / tonto dike
P D P Adamu ciroma / Bode George
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by DanIlon(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
APC is for buhari/rochas, PDP is for lamido/ameachi
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by euthanasia: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okija_juju: PDP - His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Awolowo Danfodio Jonathan..
LMFAO!!!
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by watchindelta(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
no one lele
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by umarumuazu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
PDP and APC are the same group of people they only want to drop PDP becos people are tired of the name,so if like 21 governors of PDP are going to APC then who are the strong people in d new party then.PDP blood still flows in them and they still respect each other don't be deceived let's wisen up my good pals.

1 Like

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Yacubes(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
You and I
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by shurlermoz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
Since its about who I want and because I want PDP out then I want.....

PDP_ GEJ and Sambo

APC_ Oshiomole and Fashola
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by IlajeOmuro: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't know the age range and the level of education of most commentators on this forum. But one thing I am very sure is that many are rather deluded and not cerebral enough to cognise the nation's potential and carry capacity. A Nigeria filled with young men that still earnestly yearn for Goodluck Jonathan for another four years has no future and is indeed heading for the rock. If we must continue to vote PDP and the South South, why not consider people like Donald Duke who actually raised the stake in the South South. Let's not hear of this thing called GEJ again.

1 Like

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by grandfada(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
PurpleHouse: All the leaders we got right now deserves to be in Jail for Life...... No exclusion to anyone whatsoever both past and present.......... Even Buhari that I very much admire, ain't fit no longer.......... we need fresh hands, energetic and charismatic No-nonsense Young man.......... and I ain't see him anywhere around yet......... No apologies to anyone...
i think u have just described Oshomohle/Akunyili in few words, they have balls. They are my candidates any time any moment.
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Shadowblaqq(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
PurpleHouse: All the leaders we got right now deserves to be in Jail for Life...... No exclusion to anyone whatsoever both past and present.......... Even Buhari that I very much admire, ain't fit no longer.......... we need fresh hands, energetic and charismatic No-nonsense Young man.......... and I ain't see him anywhere around yet......... No apologies to anyone...
Correct! Now you are sounding like a true Nairalander. We need a complete overhaul of the whole system.
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by grandfada(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
i think u have just described Oshomohle/Akunyili in few words, they have balls. They are my candidates any time any moment.
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Originakalokalo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
PDP; Boko haram spokesman/henry okah
APC; el rufai/fashola.

Bombing tins for PDP and tweeting/LASTMA tins for APC
lipsrsealed
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Buzzy2020: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pdp David Mark/ Ngozi Okonjo
APC Buhari/ Okorochas
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
GEJ! For PDP.

Fashola! For APC.

I have my reasons why I choose those two individuals.
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by LushGreenz: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okija_juju: PDP - His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Awolowo Danfodio Jonathan..

APC - Any of the following fucktards; Okorocha Rochas, Buhari Muhammadu, Tinubu Asiwaju, Abubakar Atiku, I_DONT_GIVE_A_FHUCK

SANGO A PA BATA A SI PA JINWINJINWIN ETI E!!!! IDIOT!!!
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Non is qualified. We need young and fresh blood. All this people are the same people; association of political mafias established in 1960.

1 Like

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Goddex: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
No vacancy in ASO Rock is all I know till 2015.
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by mike404(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life:

lol

Nwanne, nke'a bu by fire by force, nsogbo adiro ... grin grin

After you're done, remember your ibari ogwa joint... grin
Odi ka okija abu boko boy grin
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by femmy2010(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Would love to see this combo come 2015
Buhari/Rochas or Buhari/Fashola.

If they win,then am sure Nigeria has got Hope for a sweeter future.

1 Like

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
PDP: GEJ (President) & Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (vice)
APC: Fashola (President) & Ribadu (Vice)
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Petraman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
APC - B.R. Fashola & Nuru Ribadu
PDP - Goodluck and Sambo
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Blueboy0402: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
The "devil" I know is better than the "angel" I don't know. "Fresh air" continues.
Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by Biafradiplomat: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
PDP...Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan/Nnamdi Sambo

APC...Rochas Okorocha/Sule Lamido

As a matter of urgency, the presidency must remain in Eastern Nigeria come 2015 or else we balkanize and revisit Biafra, along with our Oil and enterprising people.WE MUST ALL SAY NO TO ANY ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST SEIZING ASO ROCK THROUGH THE INTIMIDATION WITH BOKO HARAM. NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL OF US!! PRESS LIKE BUTTON IF YOU SUPPORT MY ASSERTION cool cool

1 Like

Re: Your Preferred Candidates For PDP And APC In 2015 Presidential Election by clint77ng: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote
author=Ilaje Omuro]I don't know the age range and the level of
education of most commentators on this forum. But one thing I am very
sure is that many are rather deluded and not cerebral enough to cognise
the nation's potential and carry capacity. A Nigeria filled with young
men that still earnestly yearn for Goodluck Jonathan for another four
years has no future and is indeed heading for the rock. If we must
continue to vote PDP and the South South, why not consider people like
Donald Duke who actually raised the stake in the South South. Let's not
hear of this thing called GEJ again.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Laments About The Rejection Of His Bill For Electric Cars In Nigeria / IPOB, Bandits Funding Terrorism Through Crowdfunding, Betting Platforms – NFIU / Timeline Of Air Crashes In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.