Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Looking To Spec My Car In Terms Of Body Kits And All - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Looking To Spec My Car In Terms Of Body Kits And All (669 Views)

Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / How Reliable Is Lexus Rx300? In Terms Of Fuel Economy, Availability Of Parts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Spec My Car In Terms Of Body Kits And All by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
I use a 2008 nissan sentra se-R car, been looking to add some spec to it..maybe in terms of body kits and related items..not sure I'd want to spec the engine for now..help needed

(1) (Reply)

My Nissan Maxima 2000 Needs Help In Ibadan / How Can Someone Find The Owner Of A Car By The VIN Number? / What Is The Newest Car HU?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.