Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Now An Evangelist?[prove] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eucharia Anunobi Now An Evangelist?[prove] (829 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Now An Evangelist?[prove] by Leaknigerianews(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
I heard that she is now an evangelist but i was a little curious till i saw a poster for a church program in Bayelsa and her name was boldly written, The name of the church is Omega Eagle City, the theme of the program is Theme: THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE Ministering: Evang. Eucharia Anunobi from Lagos, Apostle(Dr) Martins Imomotimi Mark (HOST) and other anointed Ministers of God

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Iyanya's Arrival In London + Meet And Greet With Fans / Hot New Photos Of Peter Okoye / Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West Computer Mouse Signed By Steve Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.