Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kim K Looking Good With Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Looking Good With Pregnancy (902 Views)

Anna Banner Looking Good In Denim Dress(photos) / Kcee Looking Good In Santa Claus Costume(photo) / For Those Of U Familiar With Pregnancy Tests Please Help Me What This Mean Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Looking Good With Pregnancy by neily(f): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Kim really looks like she is almost due. She rocks!

Re: Kim K Looking Good With Pregnancy by Akshow: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Na for Shest she get her own babybumps? Her Shest looks more pregnant than her stomach. Lol
Re: Kim K Looking Good With Pregnancy by pheyikemi: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Looking good ke? Says hu? angry . She can't look as good as a black woman
Re: Kim K Looking Good With Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
I think that picture was photoshopped.
Kim is not that 'endowed'.....

And even if they increased in size due to her taking in, they still look too large to be real.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Billionaires (2013) / Boy Sets Girlfriend On Fire Because He Taught She Was Pregnant. / I Knew Kayode Was Married But I Didn't Snatch Him From His Wife—Foluke Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.