Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow (60255 Views)

AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy / MPG Resources Invite Me For A Test Tomorrow,are They Real? / Invited For FCMB Aptitude Test Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Klarge0137: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Good Morning I go the invite for Client Advisor too
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Slimgees(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Klarge0137:
Good Morning I go the invite for Client Advisor too
Kindly drop your contact or reach me on 08038346510
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by JoshTim: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lizzieo:

Please do u get the invite and do you have idea of their salary range for Client Trainee Adviser?
You better go
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Lizzieo(f): 2:05am On Apr 18, 2022
JoshTim:

You better go
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Larrycool1234(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Pls house after filling and signing pre employment letter, what next ? Just nervous
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Donangelo(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2022
It is not a guarantee that you have gotten the job, expect their text for job briefing in less than a week from now. That's the only guarantee that you have gotten the job.
Larrycool1234:
Pls house after filling and signing pre employment letter, what next ? Just nervous
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Larrycool1234(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Donangelo:
It is not a guarantee that you have gotten the job, expect their text for job briefing in less than a week from now. That's the only guarantee that you have gotten the job.

Oh thanks a lot.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Bobmahn: 5:41am On May 20, 2022
I know this is probably a long time but how far. Did u get invited for training and was it via email or your phone number.

heavenlyrace:
Pls am still waiting for their invitation for training, i made it to one on one interview stage for trainee client adviser,have they called any one from client adviser for training?
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Bobmahn: 5:51am On May 20, 2022
Hi have you finally been contacted for training or briefing. And how long did this take. I did my interview yesterday in Lagos and filled pre employment form tho i know it doesn’t guarantee anything but kindly contact me 08026752439. Whatsapp

Larrycool1234:

Oh thanks a lot.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Larrycool1234(m): 5:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Thank you alll…. It ended in praise
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by ErnestUchenna: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Larrycool1234:
Thank you alll…. It ended in praise

Please when did you apply? And how long did it take for them to conclude the recruitment (and resumption)?
Thanks
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Larrycool1234(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
ErnestUchenna:

Please when did you apply? And how long did it take for them to conclude the recruitment (and resumption)?
Thanks
From the day of your pre employment , it will take like a month or more plus training …. The training is pure academics so prepare to read well and you have to pass o
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by ErnestUchenna: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Larrycool1234:

From the day of your pre employment , it will take like a month or more plus training …. The training is pure academics so prepare to read well and you have to pass o

OK thanks.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Debest080: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello guys, does anyone knows the remuneration for this position below �. I have so many interview invite within the same time frame so I can choose which to attend.

Hello! You are invited for a written test for Trainee Loan Officer position @Mgsr Obelagu Hall, St. Mary's Catholic Church, Awka Road, Onitsha, Anambra State on Thurs, July 21st 2022 by 2:00pm. Pls come with a valid ID. AB Microfinance Bank
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by AlienRobot: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2022
for AB Microfinance assessment Test questions and answers,

Send a mail alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by JoshTim: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Debest080:
Hello guys, does anyone knows the remuneration for this position below �. I have so many interview invite within the same time frame so I can choose which to attend.

Hello! You are invited for a written test for Trainee Loan Officer position @Mgsr Obelagu Hall, St. Mary's Catholic Church, Awka Road, Onitsha, Anambra State on Thurs, July 21st 2022 by 2:00pm. Pls come with a valid ID. AB Microfinance Bank

Go my guy. You won't regret.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Paramilitary11: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Debest080:

Pay after confirmation is about 140k. That's aside bonus/transport. Promotion is fast. Generally AB Microfinance Bank is not a bad place to work
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by MyVc: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
AlienRobot:
for AB Microfinance assessment Test questions and answers,

Send a mail alienrobot01@gmail.com

Please, I have sent the message to you.

Please, I will greatly appreciate your timely response. My Test is tomorrow.

Thank you so much.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by MyVc: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Debest080:

Hello! You are invited for a written test for Trainee Loan Officer position @Mgsr Obelagu Hall, St. Mary's Catholic Church, Awka Road, Onitsha, Anambra State on Thurs, July 21st 2022 by 2:00pm. Pls, come with a valid ID. AB Microfinance Bank

Congratulations

Please, are you based in Onitsha?

Let's connect

My Test Centre is there too
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by MyVc: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Debest080:

Hello! You are invited for a written test for Trainee Loan Officer position @Mgsr Obelagu Hall, St. Mary's Catholic Church, Awka Road, Onitsha, Anambra State on Thurs, July 21st 2022 by 2:00pm. Pls, come with a valid ID. AB Microfinance Bank

Were you able to go for the Exams?

If yes; how was it?

Please, confirm if there's any way for others to write too. The Emails were sent yesterday and it will take a day's journey for me to reach Onitsha and write the exams today

The Emails were sent very late
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Debest080: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
I didn't go as the time frame was too short.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by ErnestUchenna: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2022
Has anyone that applied for a Trainee cashier or A trainee client adviser gotten an invite?
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Jesutomilola: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Hey guys,
Does anyone knows how Ab microfinance interview looks like? I just need to know how to prepare for the interview.
I applied for Trainee Loan Officer

For those that I've not written the test.

I passed the written test, more of financial mathematics and little english..50 questions in all

Questions on assets, deposits, balanced sheets, simple interest and all...

Words and opposite.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by saoseun(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hello, pls did any one get invite for written test on 15th June 2023. Kindly signify
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by JoshTim: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
saoseun:
Hello, pls did any one get invite for written test on 15th June 2023. Kindly signify

Which role were you called for? loan officer or client adviser?
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by saoseun(m): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Loan officer
JoshTim:

Which role were you called for? loan officer or client adviser?
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by JoshTim: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2023
saoseun:
Loan officer

Oh, best of luck.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Lizzytinw: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
please who else is going for there test tomorrow
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Lizzytinw: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
I meant Thursday
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by GoldenDee: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
For AB Microfinance Bank past question and answer,

Send me mail on goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by saoseun(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lizzytinw:
I meant Thursday
Am going on Thursday
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow by Lizzytinw: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. / Available Engineering Jobs 2016 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.