Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

New Mtn Trick - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Mtn Trick (1304 Views)

[NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / Unlock The New Mtn E3531 Online Dashboard Mordem (MTN F@stLink E3531) / New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mtn Trick by airnext(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2008
New MTN Trick For Real. This really works and its for free but if u guy are too much on it they might stop it. But guess what its for free, ok it goes like this the old trick is wap. mtn . . . . but change the wap to music. Enjoy free Browsing. holla at me if it works for u. My email is airnext@mocospace.com
Re: New Mtn Trick by DualCore1: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2008
angry angry
first, it isn't new
second, edit your post and remove those things.

"old trick is ****"
"but change the **** to ****"

remove those.
Re: New Mtn Trick by hayprof(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
. . .MmM. . . I c shocked
Re: New Mtn Trick by showskill(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
you wont believe it i recharge ma account one week ago worth 750 naira thrice and confirmation it ok not long after i just browsing nairaland and google just twice then exit the browsing and check ma account back with in a mins suddenly it took all moneys away that easy, i beg of you nairalands by the moon and stars that's by your side help me in whatever way you can do in order to get that MTN stuff however am fed up fed up but i wan you nairalands to always remember whoever you find grace to help is your companion, It makes life more interesting without waste much words

this is ma mail showskill@rock.com

May God reward you in all your aspiration as you help me
Re: New Mtn Trick by DualCore1: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2008
showskill:

you wont believe it i recharge ma account one week ago worth 750 naira thrice and confirmation it ok not long after i just browsing nairaland and google just twice then exit the browsing and check ma account back with in a mins suddenly it took all moneys away that easy,

you dont have to blow things ouTTa proportion in a bid to get help.
i put it to u that the above quote is a false statement.
quote me anywhere.

damn i'm beginning to feel like an mtn legal practitioner
lol
Re: New Mtn Trick by hansibone(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
Dual Core:

you don't have to blow things ouTTa proportion in a bid to get help.
i put it to u that the above quote is a false statement.
quote me anywhere.

damn i'm beginning to feel like an mtn legal practitioner
lol

as MTN's legal adviser i think he should be charged to court for false accusation, aight i right BABA dual, d guy dey lie 4 us and he wan as 4 help?
Re: New Mtn Trick by airnext(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2008
Chane the wap to Music as simple as that
Re: New Mtn Trick by prestigedy(f): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2008
please can u explain more on the trick.
Re: New Mtn Trick by hayprof(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2008
prestigedy:

please can u explain more on the trick.

Its Simple nd Straight 4ward. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose: Nokia N97 Mini Or Nokia X6 (i Must Buy One) / Can Connect My Blackberry To My Computer And Browse The Internet? / An End To Installous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.