Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ccna Or Oracle - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ccna Or Oracle (1082 Views)

Java Or Oracle DBA Or Oracle Developer / Ccna Or Post Graduate / Which Certification Is Easier To Pass Ccna Or Scjp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccna Or Oracle by muyiolot: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
Dear Nairlanders,

I studied chemical engineering but will like to take a an IT certification test.I wanted to take Cisco or Oracle classes but i want to know which one will be relevant to the course I studied.I will also like to know the best trainer i can go to.NIIT, KARROx or Aptech.
Re: Ccna Or Oracle by tmx: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
Buy books, read, research and get pdfs
Re: Ccna Or Oracle by soulb411(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2008
trust me dude.i studied chemical engineering too.and i have both oracle certificates now.so regarding ur question.ccna and oracle dont relate with chemical engineering in any way.doing either of them will change your career path.except you did computer science,engineering or electrical engineering.holla back for more questions
Re: Ccna Or Oracle by ajile2: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2008
honestly either ccna or oracle ,it has to do with your interest,why do you want to change to IT,am an IT person and oracle certified,and i ll tell you if its all about money,my dear you can get alot of money in chemical engineering,even more than an IT if you re determined. so dont rush tio IT because everybody is doing it,make sure is something you enjoy doing,career is about your job,you spend most of your life time at your work place so do what you enjoy and not what people are doing. all the best
Re: Ccna Or Oracle by oduwins: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2008
Dearest Nairalanders,
It's not a matter of career changing,it's just about versatility.If anybody knows any professional training I can register for as a chemical engineer I ll really appreciate it.PEACE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Plum Job With 2:2? / International Hse Certificate: Iosh (institute Of Occupational Safety And Health / Acatech October/november Training (engineers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.