Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs (8891 Views)

Current Cv Format / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. / Format For Waec Aptitude Test 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs by faceless02: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hi All,

Please find attached cv writing tips for Shell graduate jobs. Make sure your academic and non academic achievements are well captured. Skills developed or used in the course of the non academic achievement needs to be highlighted.

All the best as you apply to Shell.

Rgds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs by Blossomng: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2008
Is that a Cv or a write up. or dont you know what Cv is like? Who does know this format and what is special about it.
Maybe you just want to be recognized

1 Like

Re: Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs by faceless02: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
This is just to let you know what Shell recruiters place emphasis on when they are screening. Many cvs do not contain these information and the recruiters just forward regret letters to the candidates once they cannot find what they are looking for.

As a Shell insider, i thought it would be nice to let everyone know as it is on Shell global website if you care to check.

Its just an advise, you really dont have to accept it if you dont require it.
Re: Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs by thankyouJesus(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2014
faceless02:
This is just to let you know what Shell recruiters place emphasis on when they are screening. Many cvs do not contain these information and the recruiters just forward regret letters to the candidates once they cannot find what they are looking for.

As a Shell insider, i thought it would be nice to let everyone know as it is on Shell global website if you care to check.

Its just an advise, you really dont have to accept it if you dont require it.

please sir, could you please forward it to my email. Thank you sir as I await your favourable response.
ayadifayowole@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Would You Take This Job For #1,000,000 Per Month Excluding Allowances?(Photos) / Iata Certification | Virgin Nigeria Recruiting / Recruitment @ Aero Contractors Warri Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.