Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,722 members, 7,865,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Mikel Bows To Chelsea Stars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Bows To Chelsea Stars (674 Views)

Chelsea Stars Tells Club He Wants To Leave / Chelsea Stars And Their Wife (pix) / Chelsea Stars Doused In Blue Paint For Stunning New Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mikel Bows To Chelsea Stars by bluehorizo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2008
John Mikel Obi has dramatically stated that he has nothing personal against the new line of selections by the Stamford Bridge crew, following the decision of Avram Grant to play him in fits and spits of recent.

The Catalyst has suddenly lost his super-regular status with The Blues and, while admitting that the situation is a frustration, Mikel says he understands that the club's top stars are now laying stronger claims to shirts.

"Since I have been at Chelsea I have played games, but lately not so much. I think I am back to my best, but if the manager wants me to wait, because we have many big players and they all want to play, then I just have to wait,” Mikel declared.

He noted further that it’s bound to be a stiff challenge for shirts at a star-studded club like his "You can't blame them, because they are in the peak of their career and want to play every game.

“I am waiting, and I am young as well. I love playing football and want to be on the pitch all the time,” the former Lyn Oslo star consoled himself.

http://www.brila-fm.net/index.php?r=news&v1=2008-03-31_mikel-bows-to-chelsea-stars
Re: Mikel Bows To Chelsea Stars by mukina2: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2008

(1)

Absolute Peak: Jordan Or Olajuwon? / Luis Felipe Scolari Is The New Chelsea Manager According To Some English Papers! / Halla Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.