Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import (937 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / Business Nigerians Can Engage In With Spending Much Or Get Scamed / Confirmed Online Business Nigerians Can Do Without Any Formal Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import by ayo84(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Sometimes its disgusting that you see the only business Nigerians know how to do is import shoes, clothes, forever living, tianshi etc
We are killing our economy , every tom, Dick and Harry wants to travel to china or dubai to buy goods and dump in this country, whatever happened to creating and selling a home grown product , exporting to other countries.
Re: The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import by steve10(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Who's fault, you think some of the people that import from china and what have if given the needed finance can't produce it in this country ? But their no finance govt is not helping matters, you want them to fold their arm and watch abi .
Am sure if govt encourage production by providing finance and enabling environment thins will change

2 Likes

Re: The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import by emilyone(f): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2013
Nigerians will continue to import as long as there is no stable power supply in the country

1 Like

Re: The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import by ayo84(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
you must not import, can't we offer services, sell raw materials, how many export brokers and traders do we have, nigerians are typically lazy, we produce some of the things we import, rice, clothes, food, we would rater take your money and grow the businesess of people outside,

Why can't a sane nigerian instead of importing food stuffs from taiwan or thailand decide to talk to his brothers who are responsible for importing rice worth billions of naira and decide to start a rice farming business.

It is pathetic, thats why there are no jobs, the youths are unemployed, its crazy, when you see a long thread about importation business, imagine someone writing on how to import, and dumb goods in this country and create millions of jobs for people in diaspora.

Totally PAthetic

1 Like

Re: The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import by Mcleo007(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
@op, its simple, the cost of producing anything is almost at an all high compared to other countries, even smaller African nations. We live in a frustrating system that is programmed to cripple any gainful venture that could lead to mass progress. Currently, I'm planning on getting my products done abroad as its been hell making a living here doing what I do.

1 Like

Re: The Only Business Nigerians Know How To Do Is Import by kingmind: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2013
Mcleo007: @op, its simple, the cost of producing anything is almost at an all high compared to other countries, even smaller African nations. We live in a frustrating system that is programmed to cripple any gainful venture that could lead to mass progress. Currently, I'm planning on getting my products done abroad as its been hell making a living here doing what I do.
that's true@op did't compare the cost of production and that to import from others countries. when u compare the cost y
https://www.nairaland.com/1158552/making-it-big-fiverr/2

(1) (Reply)

Exporters Needed For Wheat, Used Cooking Oil, Soyabean, Alu Ingots Etc / Between A Car Wash And A Photo Studio / Basic Financial Statements For Your Business Plan That Investors Want To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.