Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Medical Remedy To Ectopic Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Remedy To Ectopic Pregnancy (725 Views)

Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Ectopic Pregnancy And Tubal Blockage / Ovarian Cyst/polycytic Ovarian Disease/ectopic Pregnancy/miscarriage Solutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Remedy To Ectopic Pregnancy by Ejisz: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2013
please am in a state of delima. I had sex with my boo, we had protections(condom) but it broke. She was ovulatin at that time so i urged her to get postinor 2 for safety purpose. The stress now is that, after a long time for a month plus, she has been ovulatin normally but having painfuk menstrual flow(pains started after she took the postinor2).. She has had her monthly flow even after she took the drugs.. But lately, she has been complaining of low abdominal pains at the left part of her tommy.. She is still experincing ovulation and painfuk menstrual flow...she has done several pregnancy tests with negative results.. Postinor has side effects and am suspecting she is experiencin ectopic pregnancy..please is there any herbs or drugs she can take to make things better? Although i have no prove..
Re: Medical Remedy To Ectopic Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2013
You cant just conclude she has ectopic pregnancy without proper examination from the Doctor. And by the way you claim she is still menstruating and at the same time pregnant which is impossible or happens in 2 out of 100 cases. It might be the effect of the postinor2 she took since people are different and react to things in different ways. Dont prescribe any drug or herb for her yet. Go to a qualified Doctor for a proper medical examination. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Medical Remedy To Ectopic Pregnancy by jasgold1: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
WinnieDPooh: You cant just conclude she has ectopic pregnancy without proper examination from the Doctor. And by the way you claim she is still menstruating and at the same time pregnant which is impossible or happens in 2 out of 100 cases. It might be the effect of the postinor2 she took since people are different and react to things in different ways. Dont prescribe any drug or herb for her yet. Go to a qualified Doctor for a proper medical examination. Goodluck

Take winnies advice. dont waste time. good luck.

1 Like

Re: Medical Remedy To Ectopic Pregnancy by Ejisz: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
WinnieDPooh: You cant just conclude she has ectopic pregnancy without proper examination from the Doctor. And by the way you claim she is still menstruating and at the same time pregnant which is impossible or happens in 2 out of 100 cases. It might be the effect of the postinor2 she took since people are different and react to things in different ways. Dont prescribe any drug or herb for her yet. Go to a qualified Doctor for a proper medical examination. Goodluck
thanks winnie.. I will do exactly what you said..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male Researchers Reveal The Real Reason Why Men Love bosoms / How Many Children Can A Woman Give Birth To? / Causes Of Dizziness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.