Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) (2367 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by oladimejiX: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2013
The level of depravity to which ladies have fallen these days is alarming, or how else could one describe the actions of the two ladies Temitope Abigael and Temitope Remi 26 and 28 years old respectively who both are members of the Cherubim and Seraphim church Ebute metta, both of them being a choir members conspired and assaulted another choir member Hannah Okurabe an 18 year old girl on the 17th of March 2013.

On the said date the two had accosted Hannah few meters from the church at Abule Nla junction, and tore her with a new razor blade all over face, with the mind to disfigure her face, she sustained four different deep cuts on the left side of her face as well as on her neck, the attack was a follow up to an earlier confrontation which they had over their choirmaster, a married man and a father of two, the two have since been charged to court and remanded in kirikiri prison and their bail has been set to N200,000 which they have found impossible to pay, the question then is, how could three grown up ladies fight over a married man, the three being choir members in a church, is that how terrible things have become in this world of ours?. share your comment

source
http://gistandrhymes.com/cut-with-blade-over-choirmaster

Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by ifyalways(f): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Wow.
God punish satan.
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by coogar: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2013
fake story....
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by xynerise: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
This looks like a tribal mark to me undecided
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by coogar: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
xynerise: This looks like a tribal mark to me undecided

or a woman that stole or someone that has just been accused of witchery.
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by oladimejiX: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar: fake story....
it's not a fake story, it was carried by punch and it was also on the radio, so i wonder why u are blatantly concluding its a fake news
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by coogar: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
oladimejiX:
it's not a fake story, it was carried by punch and it was also on the radio, so i wonder why u are blatantly concluding its a fake news

it's a fake story.
why are they only showing the victim? where are the culprits? show me one quote from any of the parties involved in this fake news. where is the investigating officer assigned to deal with this matter? you people in your bid to cop traffic to your blogs make up nonsense stories to fleece unsuspecting nigerians.

i repeat, it's a fake story!
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by baby124: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Wow, the choir master is probably a married man. Messing with all the choir girls and claiming to be a church man. Na wa o. I hope she got good stitches. Psychotic things. Because of 100 naira they probably see from the married foo*ls pocket grin
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by goldfish80(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
That's α very bitchy behaviour
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by oladimejiX: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

it's a fake story.
why are they only showing the victim? where are the culprits? show me one quote from any of the parties involved in this fake news. where is the investigating officer assigned to deal with this matter? you people in your bid to cop traffic to your blogs make up nonsense stories to fleece unsuspecting nigerians.

i repeat, it's a fake story!
perhaps ypu should do a search on the story before you stick to your guns on this matter, what was posted here is an excerpt of the full news, why don't you go read it here http://www.nigeriagalleria.com/news/fullnews.php?fn_id=4898 and see full details of the court proceedings on the case, maybe then you would quit repeating, it's fake
na wa for u o
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by coogar: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
oladimejiX:
perhaps ypu should do a search on the story before you stick to your guns on this matter, what was posted here is an excerpt of the full news, why don't you go read it here http://www.nigeriagalleria.com/news/fullnews.php?fn_id=4898 and see full details of the court proceedings on the case, maybe then you would quit repeating, it's fake
na wa for u o

this is what you should have done in the first place instead of posting a useless link that looked like it was penned by an agbero. when i read articles, i want to see quotes in it. the headlines do not move me - too many fake stories on the internet!
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by oladimejiX: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

this is what you should have done in the first place instead of posting a useless link that looked like it was penned by an agbero. when i read articles, i want to see quotes in it. the headlines do not move me - too many fake stories on the internet!
there you go again talking brashly,why do you have to call the writer an agbero, the write up on the first link is an excerpt, which was written by me, the owner of the blog. not everybody wants to do a copy and paste, blogging. so be a little reserved when throwing names around.

1 Like

Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by greatgod2012(f): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
If this story is true, then, all the parties involved are just church-goers and not real christian, abi, what is the impact of sermons they have been listening to all this while, may God have mercy on us all o.
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by Chinwem(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
First of all, I don't classify Cherubim and Seraphim as a church

Secondly, they should hurry up and stitch those cuts (nicely done with subcuticular absorbable stitches) so they can heal with minimal scarring and she can get some semblance of a face back
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by andyanders: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
CELE? I dey laugh azonto. You never see anything yet for that whiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegarmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I still dey laugh. The other time I read where a pastor of same church who has been taking a married woman to the mountain for special prayers for years and the woman had four children of which the real husband threw parties for their delivery. Later on after some years, the pastor surfaced to claim the children and to the surprise of the public and her real husband's family, the woman declared that the pastor owns the children.
The case was taken to a Bale at Agege. No bi small thingoooooooooooooo/ CELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by slimyem: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Women remain their own enemies...undecided
Those cuts are so deep i doubt they'd heal without scars.
Foolish girls fighting over an irresponsible fellow.
Oshi!!undecided
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by theripper2: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
These Niggresses went way overboard. Dose cuts are deep na, over wetin kwanu?
Re: Choristers Fighting Over Choirmaster Cut Each Other With Blade (picture) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2013
Wrong section. Mods should send this thread to Religion or violent/disgusting crimes section.

(1) (Reply)

He Got The House-help Pregnant / Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? / Ladies: Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.