Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

{Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? (1826 Views)

How To Make Money With Information Marketing? / Problem With Information Marketing And Selling Ebooks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

{Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
Before you start screaming scam , ole, and so. STOP!...... This thread is not to sell any ebook stuffs or such. NOOOO! I know lots of our youths here in NL are jobless and needed to make money. so that motivate me to start this thread so i can empower them on my little way via information business. But before i begin dishing out the complete free info on how you too can make good cash in less than 21 days from information business...i need u to show your interest.

i need up to 5 replies...showing their interest..before i go on with this thread. good luck
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
No interest for this here? should i pack up?
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by coputa(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pack up information marketing does not pay in nigeria,we no longer read,it is even worse when it is dooe online
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
coputa: Pack up information marketing does not pay in nigeria,we no longer read,it is even worse when it is dooe online

you think so? i just got an alert from my bank now...some1 just paid for information product i advertised long ago..not to talk of the payment i receive daily for my new info offer. WHO TOLD U INFORMATION DOESN'T SELL HERE IN NAIJA?

1 Like

Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Any witness that can proves if informations business still sell in naija or not?
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by coputa(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
My friend please stop the hype about information marketing,.the money that is made in information marketing is from those who buys their products,they hardly practice what they sell to people in form of manual,
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
coputa: My friend please stop the hype about information marketing,.the money that is made in information marketing is from those who buys their products,they hardly practice what they sell to people in form of manual,

what hell are u talking about..you thought information biz is all about 'how to make money' niche. They reason y you are here in this forum is b/c of your need of information. we live our live everyday in search of information..you send your children or you yourself b/c you need information...i believe you pay for that learning. you should have have been paying to learn. why do you buy newspaper every morning..in search of information, right? so tell me why you hell doubting this biz.

Even if you are angry abt info business doesn't mean it doesnt work and that doesn't mean there no any other right way of doing the biz.

Never doubt what you haven't tried, and never also doubt it if wen you have tried it and it didn't work..it may be you failed particular thing" if you don't wana learn i advise you give others opportunity to learn and get empowered.

like i said b4 i don't intend selling any dam ebook here for anyone..just wanna help our youth.

I need more people comment on this.... Before i fully start dashing out.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by coputa(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
I do not pay for the information i get in naraland, Ditto newspapers that i read online..information of whatever shape and sizes are gotten free from the internet without much effort..you made mentioned of school selling information,how and what kind of information are they selling..what information will you sell to a primary one pupil..i repeat,stop the hype,go and do your reseach,the sales volume of newspapers in nigeria has gone down because readers has allternative ways of getthng information.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Thedetox: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2013
So with all the info
what have u make from it.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Tekkyboy(m): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2013
information marketing is a very good and lucrative biz u can venture into either in a small scale or large scale.i have some frnz making there living tru ds biz.PLS ESOLVER CONTINUE AM WT U JOOR

1 Like

Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
coputa: I do not pay for the information i get in naraland, Ditto newspapers that i read online..information of whatever shape and sizes are gotten free from the internet without much effort..you made mentioned of school selling information,how and what kind of information are they selling..what information will you sell to a primary one pupil..i repeat,stop the hype,go and do your reseach,the sales volume of newspapers in nigeria has gone down because readers has allternative ways of getthng information.

You may have access to NL and internet for the information you need, but not to everybody..some don't know how to research so they can't get the info they needed. be the way don't you know you are buying for it indirectly even if you think you got that info free...how? you are paying for it via the money u use to connect to NL and internet and via ur TIME also..time = money.

So you of little faith...tell me now. did u lack sometin. this thread was never created to sell information to you or to any of NL users..but to make you an infoprenue..info marketing ...selling to others who don't have access to information as u. If read newspaper today...then i ask you, how many people read it? so you have an upper hand than them.

Who told you newspapers are not selling? may be complete sport, guardian, city people, pm news, the nations, vanguard etc companies have closed down..or they told you they are not selling anymore.

I know people like you..doubters.. you will also be a victim of information and you will keep buying them directly or indirectly.

School sells information...school fees u pay..what is it for? for them to learn what they don't know.

how many income sources do you have..why the make you take rubbish? people like you after losing that ur job..you wil be on the street with 2 months. Listen and learn what you don't know.

Until you will pay me for it or someone else directly or indirectly.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thedetox: So with all the info
what have u make from it.

You wanna be the second THOMOS...even if you see you would never still beileve...you wil say it's fake and photshop.
After all i never ask you to pay me a dime. I know my secret, and you don't...So Who loose?
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
information marketing is a very good and lucrative biz u can venture into either in a small scale or large scale.i have some frnz making there living tru ds biz.PLS ESOLVER CONTINUE AM WT U JOOR

Thank Man...You are in...Remaining 4 more interest ones. I just wanna help some people here who wana help and employ themselves and some lazy folks here come dey talk rubbish....if they don't believe, then let me remain in their poverty...searching for white collar job...i also laugh them in spanish wen ever i see them...they forgot they dey naija.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by MockingBird(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Abeg, no mind them joor! Some people are just myopic and can't see beyond their nose. I'm interested. Count me in.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
MockingBird: Abeg, no mind them joor! Some people are just myopic and can't see beyond their nose. I'm interested. Count me in.

Hi MockingBird, you are in...remaining 3 more interested people.

I don't associate myself with such doubters..even if is Jesus Himself come down dey talk to them...they go still doubt Him. They go ask Him to disappear and appear b4 they go belive. They have been programmed that way, they doubt everytin...Sons of Pharaoh.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by suwailad(f): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
coputa: Pack up information marketing does not pay in nigeria,we no longer read,it is even worse when it is dooe online

see what nairaland has caused? nairaland kills online business
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
suwailad:

see what nairaland has caused? nairaland kills online business

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT...How does NL affect your online business?
You wanna put your blames, laziness and ignorant on NL Now?
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by coputa(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
What is information by the way..to be informed means that you are aware of something,so,what is information marketing,it is the selling of how" 'what' 'where' and 'who' packaged in form of a book(manual)..or oraly (organising semimars) in Nigeria people that are marketing information hardly practice what they preach..for example we have a lot of laptop farmer who sell manuals and organize seninars just to hoodwink the public and swindle them of their hard earned money.this is the only way they can pay money into your account...
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by MrAnoTi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hmm... Una wan turn am to fight ni
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by Esolver1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Moderator! you don't change my thread topic ..from ..complete free toturial on how to make money from information business in 21days or less..to debate, bla..bla..? you funny ooo. who u wan make him dey debate? me and who?

Make U come dey debate with others not me? i don't have time for that..i never have to persuade anyone on this even for free.... what other people pays for.

i rest my case.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by dejiswaggs(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
information Publishing is a n Underextimated Gold Mine In Nigeria...
Even the people that call them self gurus have not explored the market to the fullest..
...however some people thinks the industry is a scam...
well,I don't blame them..
but I can only blame the quack so call info marketers who have gave the industry the a bad name...
all the know is to sell half done "How to make fast money" information,
the funny thing is that the so called info product will be so wrack that they will spoil the mind of the buyers....
Let me tell you..
info marketing is the only industry you need very little capital to start up,
it is the only business that can give you the power to make endless cash..if you know the code though..
It is the only business that enables you to make massive cash from total stranger...
and for the person that said that Nigerians don't read..
My Oga...you need deliverance...if 160 millions people don't read then this country is in deep shit, don't you read?
Are people not reading this..
well, for your information,
info marketing is not about reading..it is about,
selling what people WANT!
Some people are desperate to know how to get a baby boy...
you just put that info in a 10 page pdf, price it 5k, tell me if they will not buy...

P.S Think, if a yahoo boy could make 1000 dollars from total stranger, why can't info marketers in nigera make somuch cash too?
P.SS if wire- wire boys can make over 1 million dollars from that scammy biz, why can't advance info marketing dudes make over 15 million Naira from info marketing?
Simple answer: LAZINESS!!!
Most Guys here are lazy bones!!!

1 Like

Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by coputa(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2013
You sound so convincing witi your bear palour analysis and hype which is characteristics of info marketers in nigeria..listen up !, quality information is best given out by what you know and have put into practice over time..on the example you gave on 'how to give birth to a boy child',how on earth can you write on such a sensitive topic when you are not in the medical field,except you will go into the web and scanvage for related information, put them shabily together and sell to people,when you have no iota of knowledge about what you just squeezed together..This explains why relatively poor dudes who calls themselves information marketers would want to sell information on "how to be rich", when they are languishing in poverty.
Re: {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? by dejiswaggs(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2013
coputa: You sound so convincing witi your bear palour analysis and hype which is characteristics of info marketers in nigeria..listen up !, quality information is best given out by what you know and have put into practice over time..on the example you gave on 'how to give birth to a boy child',how on earth can you write on such a sensitive topic when you are not in the medical field,except you will go into the web and scanvage for related information, put them shabily together and sell to people,when you have no iota of knowledge about what you just squeezed together..This explains why relatively poor dudes who calls themselves information marketers would want to sell information on "how to be rich", when they are languishing in poverty.
Before you nail me to the cross, I just used the get a boy example as a bone of contention...
There are thousands of problem that needs solution, and f which people that have this problems are willing to pay you money for providing solution for them.
Information is power.
Sell it and you are in money.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

List Of 40 Business You Can Start With Small Capital In Nigeria / New Business Oppurtunity In Foodstuff Supply / Tested And Proven tips On Marketing Your Business And Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.