Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Shifting The Paradigm: UNILAG To Host Tedxyaba - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Shifting The Paradigm: UNILAG To Host Tedxyaba (598 Views)

Garden To Host Children's Events/parties In Abuja / Enugu State To Host Queen Of Aso South East Audition AT Villa TOSCANA! / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shifting The Paradigm: UNILAG To Host Tedxyaba by iamnigeria: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
TEDxYaba is a local, independently organized event in Yaba, Lagos that strives to re-create the unique experience found at TED, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers congregate to share what they are most passionate about. The fundamental goal of TED and TEDxYaba is to spread ideas and advance the discourse on innovation and creativity. We aim to provide a platform where the smartest thinkers, greatest visionaries and most fascinating teachers will not only inspire others, but also be filled with a similar sense of wonder and urgency to shape the future.

On Sunday the 31st of March, at the Afe Babalola Auditorium in Univesity of Lagos, Akoka, hundreds of young, inspired and innovation driven Nigerians will gather to engage and experience ‘ideas worth spreading’. With a rich array of Speakers who are positive change makers in their own rights, and an audience eager to influence and expand these ideas, the hall will be packed with so much positive energy and spirit of possibility as the Speakers share the views on the theme "Paradigm Shift".

Source - http://www.iamnigeria.net/2013/03/shifting-paradigm-unilag-to-host.html
Re: Shifting The Paradigm: UNILAG To Host Tedxyaba by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
The founders of tedx were interviewed on CNN a while ago.

I then went online to see what they are all about. I must say though, I'm yet to fully grasp what they are all about but I found their enthusiasm captivating.

If I'm chanced I'll attend the event.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pix Vault Multimedia / Audition. / Most Outstanding Girl In Nigeria MOGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.