Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY (710 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Who Will Return To Judge And Save Mankind , Is It GOD Or Is It JESUS ? / Say The Word And See The Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
JUST A WORD FROM YOU
JUST A MEMORY VERSE FROM YOU CAN SOLVE SOME PROBLEMS

SPEAK IT
Re: SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY by enilove(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
SHALL THE PREY BE TAKEN FROM THE MIGHTY,OR THE LAWFUL CAPTIVE DELIVERED?

BUT THUS SAITH THE LORD,EVEN THE CAPTIVE OF THE MIGHTY SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY,AND THE PREY OF THE TERRIBLE SHALL BE DELIVERED:
FOR I WILL CONTEND WITH HIM THAT CONTENDETH WITH THEE, AND I WILL SAVE THY CHILDREN.

AND I WILL FEED THEM THAT OPPRESS THEE WITH THEIR OWN FLESH:AND THEY SHALL BE DRUNKEN WITH THEIR OWN BLOOD,AS WITH SWEET WINE: AND ALL FLESH SHALL KNOW THAT I THE LORD AM THY SAVIOUR AND THY REDEEMER,THE MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB. Isaiah 49:24-26.

Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus,He will give it to me. John 16:23.

What things soever I desire,when I pray,I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. Mark 11:24.

I delight myself in the Lord , and He gives me the desires of my heart. Psalm 37:4

I seek first the kingdom of God,therefore everything shall be added unto me .Luke 12:31.

Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder,and every yoke from off my neck,and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing .Isaiah 10:27

I am like a tree that is planted by the rivers of water.Everything I do shall prosper. Psalm 1:3

I will not faint ,for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not.

PRAYERS

BLOOD OF JESUS DISSOLVE THE ROOT OF DISGRACE IN MY LIFE.

EVERY ANCESTRAL DEBT-COLLECTOR FORCING ME TO PAY FOR WHAT I DID NOT BUY,DIE,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

THOU POWER OF FAMILY CURSE AND COVENANT OF POVERTY OVER MY LIFE,BREAK BREAK ,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I REJECT THE LIFE OF SURVIVAL ON DEBT.I RECEIVE FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS TO CLEAR THE DEBTS,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

THOU POWER OF AIMLESSNESS ,DIE,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

FIRE OF GOD ,ROAST ALL WITCHCRAFT BAGS HOLDING MY BREAKTHROUGH,IN JESUS' NAME.

EVERY SATANIC ARROW FIRED AGAINST MY STAR,FALL DOWN AND DIE ,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

EVERY BLESSING THAT HAS PASSED ME BY,BE RETURNED,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

O GOD ,ARISE AND TEACH ME HOW TO PROFIT,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

OH STAR OF MY DESTINY,ARISE AND SHINE THIS YEAR AND FOREVER,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I SHALL NOT DIE UNTIMELY DEATH ,BUT LIVE ,TO DECLARE THE GLORY OF GOD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING,IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

1 Like

Re: SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY by seyibrown(f): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Amen!

1 Like

Re: SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY by seyibrown(f): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Psalm 107: 8 - 16 King James Version (KJV)
8 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
10 Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
12 Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.
13 Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
15 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
16 For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

This Easter, by virtue of the death, resurrection, life, victory, reign and power of the Lord Jesus Christ, we decree:

1. that the power of resurrection bring back to life, every good thing that is dying or has been dead and buried in our lives, in the name of Jesus!
2. that every door/gates that has been shut against success and victory in every sphere of our lives be opened, in the name of Jesus.
3. that every shackle with which we have been bound be broken, in the name of Jesus.
4. that every power holding us captive, holding us to ransom in any area of our lives, be bound eternally, in the name of Jesus.
5. that every pronouncement made against our lives that is not found in Christ, be nullified in Jesus name.
6. that as Christ rose to glory, we rise and shine for the glory of the Lord.
7. that the gifts that came with the resurrection of Christ be manifest in our lives, in the name of Jesus.

... and we declare, in the name of Jesus:

1. that we are no longer captives to any power under heaven but free men through the work that Christ finished on the cross. We are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ, our Lord and saviour. cheesy
2. that the King of glory reigns in every area of our lives
3. that we live for Christ to the glory of God

Amen! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY by seyibrown(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Psalm 143:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm%20143:8&version=KJV

Psalm 143:8 New International Version (NIV)
8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm%20143:8&version=NIV

For that which you have been asking for, which you desperately need, which you have almost lost hope for, which you are wondering why God is being late with; meditate on and pray Psalm 143:8 with faith and he will suprise you, even at the last minute. cheesy cheesy cheesy Worked for me!

Confess his love. Ask him for mercy, mercy, mercy! Tell him you've got no more strength in you. Tell him you know how much he loved Job throughout his trials. Tell him you know he will never stop loving you. Tell him his hand is not too short to save. Tell him it is time to bring you out of the miry clay. Confess that you know his plans for you are plans of good, and not of evil, to bring you to an expected end. Confess that he is good to you and righteous in everything he does. Thank him for the grace and opportunity to approach him through christ. Confess that you know he will perfect everything that concerns you. Ask him to give you cause for testimony on the matter. Thank him for how far thus he has brought you. Most importantly, tell him your heart is set to follow him alone, and that you know he will empower you to stay faithful to him. Believe he will do what you have asked for. Wait on him for what you have asked for.
Re: SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2013
FOR HE OUR PEACE.
your present means nothing again so far you have presented GOD
Re: SPEAK A WORD AND SAVE SOMEBODY by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2013
your present situation means nothing again so far you have presented a good present with a presently clean heart to GOD

(1) (Reply)

IRONIC! The Man I Preached & Accused Of Being Antichrist Ended Up Delivering Me / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 17th April No Parasites Or Loafers By Pasto / Why Does A Christian Need To Pay His/her Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.