Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips (26024 Views)

I Need Help: I Do Experience Chest Pain But Not A Smoker / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Picture, The Lungs Of A Smoker And Non Smoker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by oneperson: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hi all,

A friend of mine has a problem. He has always been disturbuing me because he thinks I have so much knowledge in health - unfortunately, this one beats me.

He used to be a SMOKER [only cigarettes, I think]. Now, I think he is born again, but he does not like the colour of his lips. they are black! He wants to know if there are drugs or medications that can make his lips go back to the normal natural colour.

I can see the deperation in him - he is willing to pay for whatever that will work.

I told him to give me sometime, I will get an answer for him. I am depending on you guys.

just me
Oneperson

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by Cadet(f): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2008
sorry, i hope he does not find an answer. once you decide to smoke, you must pay the consequence.
how many years has he been smoking? tell him every minute he's been smoking, is subtracted from his life expectancy.

adios smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by TOYOSI20(f): 4:53am On Apr 06, 2008
Cadet:

sorry, i hope he does not find an answer. once you decide to smoke, you must pay the consequence.
how many years has he been smoking? tell him every minute he's been smoking, is subtracted from his life expectancy.

adios smiley

LOL, . . , . . . , . . shocked
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by henry007(m): 5:03am On Apr 06, 2008
wat about we dat dont smoke and have black lips nko?
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by tinu16(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2008
My advice is that he should try bright red lipstick, abi now! grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by U1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2008
henry007:

what about we that don't smoke and have black lips nko?

Abi now. grin shocked grin
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by richking: 2:25pm On May 09, 2009
guy whats up tell that smoking smoker to use herbs that are tested and trusted though it is going to cost him much to get this herbs. they are not herbalist made herbs bu herbs made from chinese and singarpore to get more details about these please kindly send a mail to kingaderich5@gmail.com or sms your email address to 08034199680 thanks good luck free info available thanks
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by Pepeye(f): 3:27pm On May 09, 2009
last i checked . . .none for now tongue
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by tpiah: 1:04am On May 10, 2009
no cure that I know of.

The black lips can even be passed on to his future kids.

Nothing he can do about it, really. Just let it go.
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by kbobo(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2009
Hi,
It depends on some factors.
1.Does he have natural black lips?
2.How long has he quits moking?

If his lips are naturally black then,he should
see the beauty of those lips.
And if he acquired the black colour from smoking.
It will only be a matter of time not too long from now
the colouration will improveand he will shake off the black
coloured lips.
But more importantly he should not go back to his vommit.
Cheers.
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by kunmibola(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2009
Hi landers,
I don't think this is a funny issue. A guy is out there, desperate to forget his past but you guys find it easy to mock him. Nonsense. Anyway, i was also a chain smoker for about 5 years but fortunately for my i still retained my red lips. I think its hereditary really or maybe he should just consult a medical expert. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by aieromon(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2009
try drinking strawberry juice or eating the fruit.one of my friend from the states "claims" that's what prevents the weed smokers in the U.S from having black lips i think he has a point

don't let it bother you though

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by sexyLeamon(f): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2009
tinu16:

My advice is that he should try bright red lipstick, abi now! grin grin grin
Abi oo grin grin
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by marychizo: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hi,

Congratulate your friend for quiting smoking, it is a habit a lot of people find very difficult to leave. And it is only the grace of God that can help one to leave that habit. Now that he has turn a new leave, he should forget about his black lips and not bee too concious of it. He should leave his life like every other person. Everybody has a past, which we should not allow to hunt us. He can only try to remeber it, if he has opportunity of advicing another person from smoking and can only tell them that he was once a smoker, so that that person too will know the habit can be change. There should not bee any form of regreat.
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by Shentz(f): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
How about bleaching?
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by pedron(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2009
@poster:
relax,try brushing your lips with the sides of your toothbrush twice a day, gently.and find yyourself a good moisturizer with Vit E in it.and then,kiss a lot.french kisses,but you gotta be sure its with the same person who (hopefully) does not have syphilis or herpes or anything like that.

@those making silly judgemental statements:
its post like yours that make people disgusted with this site.shut up if you aint got anything constructive to say.if all you wanna do all day is judge,don't bother coming online to do it.stand in front of a mirror all day and knock yourselves out.
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by Icemeister(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2010
I have a solution to the problem, it's just a simple home-made mixture that would require simple practice. In 3 months or less, there would be visible difference in ur lip colour (except of course, u have natural ebony-black coloured lips), and gradual pinkening.

First thing, Mr. OnePerson, confess!!! I'm sure u are this anonymous ex-smoker. Just tell the truth, lol grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by boomii(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2010
Sand paper! grin grin grin
I don't think there is any cure for that.
Re: Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips by Maxcollins042(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mix lime juice,glycerin & honey then apply the mixture to your lips once daily for several weeks,the dark colouration of the lips will fade due to the bleaching action of this mixture.

(1) (Reply)

Pile (hemorrhoids - Idi Yiyo) Permanent And Natural Treatment / Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / 10 Unbelievable Coma Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.