Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Salute! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Salute! (804 Views)

Drinking Competition, I Salute O. / 4/20 Salute LMAO! / Salute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salute! by diamonleda(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2008
HALLO!! fello nairalanders, i jus decide make i join u nah, being a great fan i decided to stop bein on the side lines, and check how dis great funny minds think in depth, lol i look foward to meeting you all[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Salute! by naijastyle: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
you're welcome to d kingdom of kuvuki. Pay homage to the elders and just be good and you'll get the hang of things around here.
Re: Salute! by SamMilla1(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2008
IF YOU CAN DO THIS , WE WILL APPRECIATE IT,

1, NO OFFENSIVE WORDS

2, DONT POST NUDE PICTURES HERE, (children visits here too)

3, WE LIVE A FRIENDLY LIFE HERE

4, READ AS MANY JOKES AS YOU CAN BEFORE POSTING YOURS.

5, DONT TAKE ANYTHING TOO PERSONAL OR TOO SERIOUS HERE,

6, TRY TO MODIFY YOUR JOKES IN A WAY THAT AFRICANS CAN UNDERSTAND IT (e.g, instead of using dollars , replace it with naira---instead of using american cities , try african cities, )

7, FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT, WE HAVE ATTACKERS HERE, ENJOY NAIRALAND,

WELCOME TO NAIRALAND,

a happy home for nigerians,

(1) (Reply)

Wanted / This Kid Is Wonderful. / Jeovy, Cbase And The Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.