Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? (597 Views)

WAEC, How Many Times Would This Guy Sit For SSCE (photo) / My Girlfriend Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nairaland (see Pics) / How Times Have Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by chumakk: 5:50am On Mar 28, 2013
Don't be afraid to get another ban cheesy
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by Burger01(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2013
Countless times...I remember I was once handed a 'five years' ban. I had to appeal and my ban was reduced to five days... Nairaland!!! Smh.... sad
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by chumakk: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2013
Burger01: Countless times...I remember I was once handed a 'five years' ban. I had to appeal and my ban was reduced to five days... Nairaland!!! Smh.... sad
What! lol..
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2013
Never!
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by chumakk: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Never!
never mind.. smiley you are new. lol.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by Akdams(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
I have been banned for reasons that am yet to even understand. I was not even aware until I found out i found out I couldn't send post any longer.
When the ban started or when it will finish o or the reason o I don't even know.
And I care less. After all this is not the only forum in naija.
Even if they like they should remove the remaining right to view and comment on other thread.

Aferall this is a civilized community. To err is human. If one has erred (from your own point of view) he should be giving opportunity to prove or justify his/her case beyond doubt before he/she is convicted.

I rest.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by chumakk: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2013
My first account got banned. i opened another and another for insurance sake. cheesy I think they need to give you warning before banning your account like facebook do and when it is done. they should give reason and make the ban very short. people on ban should not be able to login for a while because why allow me inside when i can't do anything.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
chumakk: My first account got banned. i opened another and another for insurance sake. cheesy I think they need to give you warning before banning your account like facebook do and when it is done. they should give reason and make the ban very short. people on ban should not be able to login for a while because why allow me inside when i can't do anything.
cuz they need your money
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Ban In Nairaland? by chumakk: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
Valiantvaliant: cuz they need your money
how...i'm a learner o

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Things That Will Change If The US Supreme Court Approves Gay Marriage / It’s Free! Download The Book That Changed Her Life / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.