Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Thread deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread deleted (1729 Views)

Deleted / Thread Deleted / thread deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread deleted by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2013
This post has been hidden!
Re: Thread deleted by outrage: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2013
After doing the right thing all this while only to spoil it at the tail end!
Did you ask your self why have I kept it all this while? There is no diffrence between you and somebody that gave it away at 15, its all premarital. Now your planning to have a baby. Smh

May we all be guided aright by the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2013
outrage: After doing the right thing all this while only to spoil it at the tail end!
Did you ask your self why have I kept it all this while? There is no diffrence between you and somebody that gave it away at 15, its all premarital. Now your planning to have a baby. Smh

Sharrap jare! People like u go dey knack innocent pikin dem. All these holier than Jesus people. Bloody pervs. Smh

Madam ask ur oga at the top to try using some more lubricants (oil preferably) on his & urs before inter.cour.se, it'll ease the pain u experience.
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Thread deleted by agohavivi(f): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2013
Outrage was right. Why hold unto it all this while and give it away just like that? If you wanted to proove to your man that you were a virgin then you both see a doctor of his choice. Yes, intimacy at the first time could be painful. It varies from woman to woman and usually depends on the thickness of the hymen. There are very rare cases when it might be surgically removed especially for women with abnormally thick hymen.
Re: Thread deleted by slimyem: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2013
Why are peeps blaming the op?What makes you think she wanted to wait till marriage?Maybe she was just waiting for the right person all this while and thinks this is it.Can't we just leave the judgement of her decision alone and focus on what she actually needs help for?

3 Likes

Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2013
outrage: After doing the right thing all this while only to spoil it at the tail end!

exactly.doing things at the right time and the right circumstances makes it beautiful
Re: Thread deleted by greatgod2012(f): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2013
Yes, its one of the agony of women, prepare youself for childbirth, that is another agony of women.
It is well, my sister, you both should get lubricant made for that purpose, you can get it in phamaceutical stores and take it easy with yourselves.
May God help us all.
Re: Thread deleted by feminineA: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2013
Sorry sis. First time is always something else. There's nothing to be frustrated about. Get to a pharmacy and buy k-y jelly or equate personal lubricant jelly. Even oil will do the magic but I personally prefers the jel.

1 Like

Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2013

Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2013
greatgod2012: Yes, its one of the agony of women, prepare youself for childbirth, that is another agony of women.
It is well, my sister, you both should get lubricant made for that purpose, you can get it in phamaceutical stores and take it easy with yourselves.
May God help us all.
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2013
How? He lost his first child cos they used lubricant during s3x
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2013
@ Uju: you r funny!
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2013
AJJ:
Thanks for this contribution! We actually had to go this route because he lost his first child and mama due to reasons attached to this!
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2013
E be like saY this your gUy like disvirgining thingsoooo.
Re: Thread deleted by Joebeck(f): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2013

. GOd bless u for this statement.
Re: Thread deleted by coogar: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2013
chaircover: What you need is lubricants. (I suggest that you use proper lubricants made for just that) You also need to slow down. You started only 3 days ago, you are bruised and you need a chance to heal.

chaircover, i need a truck load of your products. how do you take payment? cheque or debit cards?
Re: Thread deleted by JoannaSedley(f): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2013
AJJ: @ Uju: you r funny! She got pregnant for him the first time he disvirgined her and he wasnt available until childbirth! The doctors said she was too tight to give birth on her own and needed C.S! That was it!

now what the hell. Can't comprehend this. Are you getting married to a pedophile or what? Anyway, I think maybe you're perceiving that pain psychologically. Sometimes our mind can be playing tricks with us, telling us what is and what is not irrespective of what you are feeling. Relax your mind and apply the lubricants as the previous posters recommended.
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2013
Why not close shop for a while till you heal and feel better? Abi is it now food all of a sudden? Stop it all, give yourself time to heal and try with lubricants when ready. If it's still painful after that, see a gynecologist!
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2013
AJJ:
My guy has been so gentle and understanding and i m thinking he can‘t bear it anymore!

And stop worrying about what he can bear and worry about what you can bear. You're the one physically in pain.

I still can‘t believe the amount of blood i lost! I bleeded for 12 hours: with the flow varying from time to time!

Is this normal? Personally, I wouldn't wait to see a gyn if it were me. I would go right away.

At 25.6yrs, my Husband- to -be didnt believe it, until he made me a woman 3 days ago!
I don‘t know how i kept myself but i m now unhappy!

You did it to prove you were a virgin? Anyway, good luck with your quest to have a baby. I pray everything turns out right for you.
Re: Thread deleted by biolabee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
byvan: E be like saY this your gUy like disvirgining thingsoooo.

I think so;this is why some dudes run from Vs exactly for the same reason the OP is feeling

Let someone else break the horse
PS I am not saying a woman is a horse o tongue
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
vIRGINS! arrgghh!! angry
Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
AJJ: @ Uju: you r funny! She got pregnant for him the first time he disvirgined her and he wasnt available until childbirth! The doctors said she was too tight to give birth on her own and needed C.S! That was it!

Fear for catch me oh . . .
Besides she couldn't have the baby because she was 'toot tight' but because the baby was too big!
No matter how 'wide' a woman is, it's going to be tough pushing out a 4. baby!
The baby didn't die because the h/she was delivered through CS. Lots of healthy babies are born through CS.
Re: Thread deleted by CNN80: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Relax and take it easy. I was almost 30 before I married and made love for the first time. Yes it was painful despite all the care that my husband took. And I still experienced some discomfort for a few months after.
I educated myself and found out I wasn't producing enough lubrication. A little external assistance from lube and voilà, problem solved.

And please, stop trying to do it again. It's not by force. I rested for about 4 days before trying it again and my husband was very understanding about it (like he had a choice tongue). Give it time.

2 Likes

Re: Thread deleted by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
biolabee:

I think so;this is why some dudes run from Vs exactly for the same reason the OP is feeling

Let someone else break the horse
PS I am not saying a woman is a horse o tongue

It is usually not that bad,Ops case is just exceptional.Meanwhile,no point struggling to open a present you don't want for keeps.The part of this guy having a baby before marriage and with yet another V got me curious.
Re: Thread deleted by biolabee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
I know!

Normally s.exually active dudes avoid Vs cos of the inherent complications

Maybe this thirst for blood has a spiritual significance undecided
Re: Thread deleted by Chaulay1: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why am I having misgivings about dis ur guy self? He didn't believe u r a virgin until he disvirgined u. U bled for 12hours and yet after just 3days you think he is impatient to do it again. D first lady a vigin and now u too. I am sure he didn't marry her before she was due for delivery. Now u too are not yet married and both of u r planning to have a child. Must u av a child out of wedlock? Must u allow yourself to be tested and tasted before your vgnity status is accepted? Must u run your life based on the past experience of your man? And wat if you don't get pregnant quickly, how long will u continue sleeping with him? Wen did u start planning for a child before he slept with u or after? Pls live ur life d way you have always wanted it and not by other pple's dictates.

Sorry, I know u didn't ask for this advice but I really feel bad reading ur write up. For you to have waited this long, I know u value urself as a woman. Pls do what is right. Anyway, if wedding plan is already in progress then u can go ahead with d child planning thing.
Re: Thread deleted by tpia5: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
i know everybody is a virgin at some point in time, but i still found the write up kind of gross, sorry.

op, must everything be on the internet or nl?

not to mention you should probably see a doctor if you have continuous bleeding.

therefore, your thread may belong in health section.
Re: Thread deleted by dasparrow: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
tpia@:
i know everybody is a virgin at some point in time, but i still found the write up kind of gross, sorry.

op, must everything be on the internet or nl?

not to mention you should probably see a doctor if you have continuous bleeding.

therefore, your thread may belong in health section.

My sentiments too!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Jailed In Houston For Flogging Her Two Daughters. / Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? / This Has Been Going On For Too Long, I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.