Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (3107 Views)

Deleted! / Deleted / deleted :P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Deleted by jcross19: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
What am I reading? Not all that glitter are golds. When she converted in the name of arab money , all the muslims on the nairaland were littering the threads with "allhau akbr" lol janet how far?.

9 Likes

Re: Deleted by RobinHez(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok

Nexxxxxt?
Re: Deleted by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
We don't really have to experience it to know.undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by thegoodone2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
prision

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by bewla(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
u sure
Re: Deleted by MicroBox: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
jcross19:
What am I reading? Not all that glitter is gold. When she converted in the name of arab money , all the muslims on the nairaland were littering the threads with "allhau akbr" lol janet how far?.
I am very sure that even you can testify that such claims is false. the husband know her kind of person before the marriage hummmm! how would anyone think Janet would stay in such marriage if what the news claim is true. please don't bash Islam when commenting cause that is not true

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Came: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
She can't eat her cake, and still have it. She should have known all these before marriage .

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
That's what happens when a person is suffering from greed. She's already a millionaire, what was she thinking when she married a Muslim conservative. undecided

the way she's even talking you will think she wasmmarried by force or out of duress

or was she thinking she'll still be posing naked for the cameras and be going to the beach naked or be living the American life in a Muslim's house grin

she must really have another thing coming but I pity her though, she has become a shadow of herself. Even the money and luxuries will mean nothing. Which kind of life is that sef.youre taken out of your comfort zone to start living a life that is totally strange to you shocked

smh. Anyway if she misses her freedom and American lifestyle she can file for a divorce but the problem will be ON WHAT GROUNDS. Radical Muslim billionaires will not just let her go like that undecided

I really pity her though. She doesn't even look like a billionaires wife or a millionaire herself in that picture. Smh undecided

what a marriage. undecided

in fact I'm sorry for those single ladies that envy married women based on pda pictures not knowing majority of pdas are just for the cameras and people to admire not knowing what the woman goes through when the cameras aren't tberr undecided

you no see your fellow Hollywood stars na money miss road Muslim you go marry. Good you've learnt your lesson undecided

9 Likes

Re: Deleted by wisdomiskey(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
OP, y yuh cum carri
Janet Jackson matta 4 head like so?

abeg d bissh made ha choice!
she married d man 4 dat ARAABB MONEY.

ko kan aye mehn undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
That's what happens when a person is suffering from greed. She's already a millionaire, what was she thinking when she married a Muslim conservative. undecided

the way she's even talking you will think she wasmmarried by force or out of duress

or was she thinking she'll still be posing naked for the cameras and be going to the beach naked or be living the American life in a Muslim's house grin

she must really have another thing coming but I pity her though, she has become a shadow of herself. Even the money and luxuries will mean nothing. Which kind of life is that sef.youre taken out of your comfort zone to start living a life that is totally strange to you shocked

smh. Anyway if she misses her freedom and American lifestyle she can file for a divorce but the problem will be ON WHAT GROUNDS. Radical Muslim billionaires will not just let her go like that undecided

I really pity her though. She doesn't even look like a billionaires wife or a millionaire herself in that picture. Smh undecided

in fact I'm sorry for those single ladies that envy married women based on pda pictures not knowing majority of pdas are just for the cameras and people to admire not knowing what the woman goes through when the cameras aren't there undecided

you no see your fellow Hollywood stars na money miss road Muslim you go marry. Good you've learnt your lesson undecided
Re: Deleted by Cope1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
she is an adult if she is tired of d marriage she know wat to do.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
I find it hard to believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by UjSizzle(f): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
This story is confusing.

So she's not happy in her marriage, she feels trapped and grounded. And yet even after proclaiming 'freedom' she's still with him?
I'm lost o. If she's not allowed to leave her home and all that, does it mean hubby gave her permission to attend the BET awards? Do they have a studio in their mansion?
What exactly is she free from

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
You don't marry an Arab man - they're absolute psychos! Breaking up with them involves changing phone numbers, and temporarily leaving the country.

7 Likes

Re: Deleted by 5solas(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
They are not allowed to wear designers?
If I hear.
That one is lie.

Well at least she could have worn designer burqa and carried designers purses and shoes. Abi those ones aren't allowed too?

Janet all liars shall go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
cococandy:
They are not allowed to wear designers?
If I hear.
That one is lie.

Well at least she could have worn designer burqa and carried designers purses and shoes. Abi those ones aren't allowed too?

Janet all liars shall go to hell.

I don't believe the story joor

Did she grant the interview while married? As the story seems to conclude that they are still married.
Re: Deleted by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
bukatyne:

I don't believe the story joor

Did she grant the interview while married? As the story seems to conclude that they are still married.

Abi she didn't know the man's tradition before she agreed to marry him.

Well she knows what to do if she's tired. I read somewhere that he promised her or rather they have a contract that she gets 500million dollars of she lasts 5 yrs in the marriage.

It must be 5yrs since then. Make them divorce make we hear word.
Re: Deleted by bukatyne(f): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
cococandy:

Well she knows what to do if she's tired. I read somewhere that he promised her or rather they have a contract that she gets 500million dollars of she lasts 5 yrs in the marriage.

Na 2012 them marry

She has to wait till 2017 grin

In the mean time, let her make friends with fellow elehas andsee how they get their groove on
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Arab men are easily the most smothering, suffocating, hypersensitive men out there, and almost all of them with sticks up their butts. What the hell was she thinking? She better run while she can. I totally forgot about this, and its like I'm shocked all over again grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
bukatyne:

Na 2012 them marry

She has to wait till 2017 grin

In the mean time, let her make friends with fellow elehas andsee how they get their groove on

Oh two more years to go. cheesy

It's not that far again.

Celebrities sef. See as she put the man's private affairs in public eyes.
Re: Deleted by bukatyne(f): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
cococandy:

Oh two more years to go. cheesy

It's not that far again.

Celebrities sef. See as she put the man's private affairs in public eyes.

She is a joker cheesy

She cannot tell me she didn't know What she was signing up for

Back to wearing hijab jare
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. She hasn't seen anything yet! Muslim women are some of the most oppressed people on the planet!
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oh, shut up already, Janet. Nobody held is holding a gun to your head to be with that guy. You just had to slut your way to oil money. Leave and move the heck on. Did you really think he'd leave his tradition for you because you're Janet Jackson? Funny babe.

PR move to promote her new album.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by addictiv(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Well dats 100 mil for each year she stays with the Arabian. I always knew she would beg to leave but even with the door wide open she wouldn't go..cos the prenuptial arrangement was that she gets nothing if she leaves b4 5 yrs..I expect a book from her about her 5 yrs experience maybe an NGO and a movie grin grin
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Seriously am confused about this writeup.

Next minute,she's complaining,next one,she's on a boat cruise hosting people on her birthday.

If true,let her walk away,but the smell of $500milla won't.

All I see her is a stunt on her new project..

If true,she saw it coming..

Once again,HML JJ.
Re: Deleted by KanwuliaJara: 2:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Na who send you message? undecided
Did the "MUSLIM" women tell you they were suffering? undecided

If you carry your asssss go marry Muslim man, SHUT UP!!!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by free2ryhme: 4:56am On Aug 12, 2015
This is a good indication that Islam is not peace. Where is the peace in this? There is bondage being a rag head

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by SAMBARRY: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2015
grin

that one is a bait to lure her into marriage with him knowing that he has put structures in place to make divorce somewhat hard and almost impossible grin

Do you think divorce is that easy and convenient for a Muslim conservative like it's easy in America grin

anyway a poster has said she's an adult. If she can't put up with their lifestyle instead of complaining woman up and do the needful. Abi did she enter the marriage blind. Didn't she do her own findings. Mshewwww

God helps her if she's already pregnant or has a child for the man . divorce with him will be like a camel trying to pass through the eye of a needle
cococandy:

Re: Deleted by SAMBARRY: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Na who send you message? undecided
Did the "MUSLIM" women tell you they were suffering? undecided

If you carry your asssss go marry Muslim man, SHUT UP!!!!!! kiss
gbam. She's comparing herself with women who were born and brought up in bondage and are already use to bondage and know they're bred for their husbands . This one carry head chook inside Muslim home.

Radarada

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Belvine33(f): 6:11am On Aug 12, 2015
This story is false.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sale / Kids Room Interior Design / Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.