Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Which Part Of The National Anthem Do U Like The Most And Why? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Part Of The National Anthem Do U Like The Most And Why? (603 Views)

The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu Is Recruiting For Several Positions / Is The National Recruitment Fair 2013 A Scam? / What Is The National Youth Service Corps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of The National Anthem Do U Like The Most And Why? by Amiru: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2008
Lets deviate a bit from job brouhaha ok. moneylanders, which part of the national anthem do u like the most and why?Contribute wisely u never can tell who is reading it and for what purpose, drop ur email add too.
Re: Which Part Of The National Anthem Do U Like The Most And Why? by ashmanpolo: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
To serve our father land. Because I believe that right here in Nigeria I will make it. If I cannot serve NiGERIA then I can not serve any country.
contactprotus@yahoo.com
Re: Which Part Of The National Anthem Do U Like The Most And Why? by Ashibs: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
I LIKE TO SERVE MY FATHER LAND,COS I SO MUCH BELIEVE IN NIGERIA COS I KNOW WE WILL CERTAINLY BE GREAT ONE DAY.

MY EMAIL:ashibsalloy@yahoo.com
Re: Which Part Of The National Anthem Do U Like The Most And Why? by Ashibs: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2008
I LIKE TO SERVE MY FATHER LAND,COS I SO MUCH BELIEVE IN NIGERIA COS I KNOW WE WILL CERTAINLY BE GREAT ONE DAY.

MY EMAIL:ashibsalloy@yahoo.com
Re: Which Part Of The National Anthem Do U Like The Most And Why? by donte5: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2008
well dont like any part , cas if u serve and with all ur strenght and you dont belong to the group of the owner of this country forget it ok. my national anthem is God and that is the national anthem i use to sing. ok

mikegab2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Self Empowerment / Free Career Seminar By Consultant.please Read / It Student In Computer Engineering Is Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.