Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Master Chef You All Be Waiting For - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Master Chef You All Be Waiting For (627 Views)

Nairalander Chef Shares Unique Pictures Of His Fish BBQ Menu. / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Japanese Chef Killed Over Poorly Prepared Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Master Chef You All Be Waiting For by dgamechanger: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2013
Most people dont really know that cooking is a passion or hobby. am a guy just 23, started cooking wen i was 7 years, taught i knew how to cook, maybe because i could cook all the native ditches and foreign dishes. one day i discovered am still learning and i needed to learn more.

people dont know the only reason party rice taste the way it is, is simply because of the use of firewood, people dont know the taste ur food will give you, wen using chopped or grinded tomatoes, most dont even know the nutritional facts and limits of ingredients they using, most people don't know that if you dont put an ingredient at the exact time it will affect the taste of your food, bur then if your reading this, that means your willing to know, and as the say the future belongs to those who are willing to learn.

so am going to teach you how to cook, play with beautiful decorative colors on your food using nutrition's food ingredient, also going to teach d nutritious facts of the ingredients and show you quality pictures of how to use them, going to show how to prepare a quality mean.

pls stick to my post or follow me, starting from tomorrow i will start the series OF THE MASTER CHEF YOU ALL BE WAITING FOR , is going to be series with interesting episodes.

TANKS AND HOPING TO SEE YOU IN THE NEXT EPISODE.

(1) (Reply)

Rat Meat Sold As Lamb In China / Will You Use Locally Made Liquid Dishwash For Your Plates And Pots? / Shawarma Expert Needed. Call 07030664464

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.