Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (12346 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by kpozite(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
PDP is just trying to deceive the other parties when it matters they will all reconcile and do what they know best R.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by fkaz(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
He will always be under presure due to is cluelessnesss
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by Johnnyhoo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kpoxremedy: there is nothing like expanciate,rather expaciate

pot calling kettle black....it's expatiate....ok?
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
At the end of it all, Tukur will be sacrificed at the political altar and d governors will come out in droves to support GEJ.
The governors are scared if Tukur is nt punished for daring their colleague(Nyako), the trend might continue.
They cnt oppose GEJ cos they all want to nominate their successors and be allowed to enjoy their loot wtout trial after office. Funny cos d 'opposition' want ds also.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by MrLee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
basty: Rubbish Party

u no well
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by WaleLeemson: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
RUBBISH PARTY. PDP FOR GUTTER
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by ewet: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2013
Tukur o,jonathan o,anenih o,Papa Deceiving Pikin o,whatver! we dont care all i know is PDP aint getting my state even if tht was the only party left in naija and there are millions of reasonable nigerians like me who have realised tht for naija to get beta PDP MUST DIE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by philips70(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2013
Kpoxremedy: there is nothing like expanciate,rather expaciate

Teacher, and you think you are correct with yours? Na wa
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by imotondo(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2013
ewet: Tukur o,jonathan o,anenih o,Papa Deceiving Pikin o,whatver! we dont care all i know is PDP aint getting my state even if tht was the only party left in naija and there are millions of reasonable nigerians like me who have realised tht for naija to get beta PDP MUST DIE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if u mention your state and local govt.,i'll tell u how PDP will win it effortlessly.U can only say your opinion bro cos u have just one vote lol.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by ewet: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2013
imotondo:

if u mention your state and local govt.,i'll tell u how PDP will win it effortlessly.U can only say your opinion bro cos u have just one vote lol.
Lagos state,Ifako Ijaiye local govt.Your PDP does not even have a functional secretariat in the whole of Lagos,i pass by the one tht used to be in GRA ikeja daily and i always shake my head to see tht the place is a ghost house with not a single activity goin on thr,we dont even know who the chairman is.
Yeah i only have one vote,i know tht i dont need you to tell me tht,but if you wnt,u can visit my hood anytime and you will see hw many people i influence and those who are of the same opinion.PDP my foot,to hell with the damn retardeens.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by eldoradoxx: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Tukur-driven process poorly managed & worrisome? Smh 4 PDP
Tukur lacks the political clouth,the vibrancy and strategy to take pdp victory come 2015 and something urgent has to be done. GEJ is never a politician and can be forgiven for poor political moves, but our great party cannot afford to have a chairman who knows everything but simple political strategy. Ahmadu Ali would be a better Chairman of the party now that there re divergent views and Governors are becoming unruly with Tukur unable to call them to order. I rememeber what Ahmadu Ali did to stubborn Governors during OBJ's era, some almost lost their memebership and others had their party machinery hijacked from them and given to either the Minister from the state or another powerful group within the party. Two congresses were held and Ahmadu Ali's NWC recognised the faction loyal to the party nay the president. This is how to wipe the Governors to line. Tukur lacks the political intrlligence to preside over PDP and should go.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by PENMIGHT(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2013
Internal rancour is not unexpected in a party as big as PDP. But the question is whether such rancour is justifiable. Jonathan is at the centre of this unrest. It is an avoidable impasse that leadership of the party imposed on themselves.
Who is seen as been a political neophyte and an opportunist ?- Jonathan. Who is seen as breaking a gentleman pact of 1 tern wt his sponsors?-Jonathan. Who imposed Tukur-Jonathan. No doubt,Jonathan has more opposition within than without! It is a water-loo in the offing. Even at war, dialogue and reconciliatory windows are never shut but the systematic boycort by his own pictures a house divided along its lines.
With Jonathan,how could one possible expect the water of PDP to settle? No one is too big for Nigeria to sacrifice. The crucifision doesn't ve to be today friday but I think it won't be a bad idea to prepare an executive cross in the waiting. But ,his PDP(indeed Nigeria) sure needs a presidential sacrifice
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur by jaywonder1: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Make money and stop disturbing yourself about PDP .. Click the link and register

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: Court Nullifies Kashamu’s Suspension / Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC / Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.