Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers (8173 Views)

Mini Exportation. / We Help You Source Local And Foreign Buyers For Your Products / Looking For Local And Foreign Buyers Of Groundnut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by steve10(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls can any pro in the house shere light on how to get a contact of foreign buyer of ginger and other food stuff.
Pls no advert, genue contribution will be appreciated
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by umozez(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
The truth is that to get a buyer u ave to register to be a member of a site and with that you will get the contact info of anybuyer u need... I think its about $200 for 3month access to information on the site. You can try www.go4worldbusiness.com. I tried it when i was in school and got a buyer in india who was interested in ginger,white onion and bitter kola. He asked for samples which i sent and he said he liked it. But the problem was that i could not supply the amount he needed(5tons). So u can try it sha...Goodluck
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by steve10(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tanx bro
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by xsey: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ginger export is cool if you have the capital to finance it..
Getting a contract is the easy, the quality of what you want to send is the main thing.
I can help with the contract as long as you can finance the contract.

Don't bother getting a buyer from b2b website, it's a long process, highly risky and the success rate is low.
If you have the source(good quality), we could find a way of working together.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by oppsymos(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2013
Please, i need buyers of ginger both locally or internationally,how to supply is not a problem.kindly reply me here or send email me on oppsymos@gmail.com
Thank you
xsey: Ginger export is cool if you have the capital to finance it..
Getting a contract is the easy, the quality of what you want to send is the main thing.

Don't bother getting a buyer from b2b website, it's a long process, highly risky and the success rate is low.
Regards
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by xsey: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2013
You can contact me via my email address for Good Ginger, Hibiscus, solid-minerals contracts.
thanks
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by timocoms10: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Am an agro Exchanger, I have a client with Tonnes of white ginger of about 40kg bags in multiples. The client wishes to have buyers asap. If interested call me up: 08066498898 or 08033444702(Whats app)
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by spafu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
xsey:

Regards
Contact me please. I have source of getting ginger.
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by Maromark(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pls I am a freight forwarder we can facilitate the shipping for you guys.
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please,I have a clients too that want to sell his ginger,please,I need some help to put me through,WhatsApp me on 08026020444

1 Like

Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by raphael19944: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2019
xsey:

Regards

i can source good quality
Re: Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers by raphael19944: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2019
guys im kinda new here and i need serious foreign buyer for ginger or someone that can help to connect middle men are welcome email at raphaeltankeu5@gmail.com or call or whats sap at 08092633997

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free / Onyekachi Christian Humphrey An Embodiment Of Kindness, Champion Of Philanthropy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.