Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,053 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pakistan Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pakistan Visa (1166 Views)

17 Astonishing Places You Wouldn’t Believe Are In Pakistan / Can Someone Tell Me The Capital Of Pakistan / Pakistan Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistan Visa by KingofGlory: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Please help with any information on Visa to Pakistan.
Re: Pakistan Visa by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
King of Glory: Please help with any information on Visa to Pakistan.

visa to death?
Re: Pakistan Visa by lafflaff123(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2013
@poster i really don't know how to go about getting a pakistani visa and honestly i do not know want you want to go and do there.

But my advice for you is simple and that is if you get a pakistani visa on your passport, you might have serious problems getting visa's to most western world,especially the United States as that is an AUTOMATIC RED FLAG because people go to Pakistan for training in the Jihadist doctrine.

I have a friend who happens to be working for the ILO(international labour organization)and when i say he has travelled nearly every where in the world,i mean it.

Everyweek one country or the other,multiples times to Canada,UK and all the European countries, and when he went to the US Embassy was refused Visa and the same question was asked, and that was what did he go to do in Zimbabwe and Pakistan,since he had their visa's.

He told them it was for official purposes.

Even with all the official letters from his work place stating he was coming in for a conference and the other a lengthy letter by me inviting him,guy was still denied.

So my advice not just to you but to others too becareful of what countries visa's you put inside your passport,especially those blacklisted as aiding or supporting terrorism or tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Visa by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 29, 2013
Good one lafflaff123

But seriously, Islamic fundamentalism has done the religion and those associated with it irreparable damage
Re: Pakistan Visa by KingofGlory: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
@ lafflaff123 - Thank you for your explanations!
Re: Pakistan Visa by Vicjustice: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
osaass: Good one lafflaff123

But seriously, Islamic fundamentalism has done the religion and those associated with it irreparable damage
You mean, Islam is a very good thing, but those who become extreme of the good religion turn bad?
I'm just wondering how the extreme of a good thing become bad?
Re: Pakistan Visa by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Too much of anything is almost always a disaster. Think about it?

Food, sex, lust for women, money, etc etc
Re: Pakistan Visa by Vicjustice: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
osaass: Too much of anything is almost always a disaster. Think about it?

Food, sex, lust for women, money, etc etc
Too much of something good NEVER turns someone to become a bad person

(1) (Reply)

See 21 Of The Most Weird And Dangerous Festivals Around The World / Shipping Help Needed (DHL VS USPS) / Philippines Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.