Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Want To Buy High Quality Art Work And Antiquities For Cash - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Want To Buy High Quality Art Work And Antiquities For Cash (1635 Views)

"Buy High Quality Sanitary Wares At Discounted Prices With Warranty" / "Buy High Quality Doors At Discounted Prices With Warranty" / Use MORINGA For Health, Plant It For Money And Trade It For Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy High Quality Art Work And Antiquities For Cash by abbeyart: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hi,
I am interested in high Quality African art and antiquities.Please if you have anything for sale (at a reasonable price) please let me know .These can be old items from your grandparents or elsewhere.

I am interested in art from any part of Africa,especially old and rare items Like ibejis,opon Ifa (divination boards),Divination Tappers,old drums,old doors,Ajere Ifa,old Benin Bronze etc

I am also interested in bead work, artists from Oshogbo,fine carvings similar to that of Lamidi and Akin Fakeye,and other interesting pieces.

These pieces can be from any part of Nigeria.Please email me with photos,price,contact name and contact number and email address at abbeyoju@yahoo.co.uk

Thank You,

Abbey

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy High Quality Art Work And Antiquities For Cash by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2008
Hi Abbey,

If you are living in Lagos, you can check Oba Elegushi Market, near Lekki Beach, Lekki. There are a lot of paintings, and carved works there. And their prices are quite reasonable too. I am not sure about antiquities, but I guess they may have. You may also get some stuff at Eko Suites in VI, but the prices may be high.

I am trying to create an Art and Craft online mart  on my website, www.lekkilinks.com, but it is not ready yet.

I hope this info is useful.

Ciao.

Kunlef
www.lekkilinks.com
Re: I Want To Buy High Quality Art Work And Antiquities For Cash by abbeyart: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2008
Thank you Kunlef for your reply, I will have a look at the places that you mentioned.I would also be looking for individual artists that I can work with.I am not in Nigeria at the moment but I travel down regulary to get items to ship back to the UK.

Keep up the good work on your website.I am looking to get a website created , can you give me a rough idea of how much you paid for yours and recommend a someone/a company to to me.

I will look forward to hearing from you.
You camn email me personally at abbeyoju@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: I Want To Buy High Quality Art Work And Antiquities For Cash by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hi Abbey,

With reference to the above, you can send me your specific antiquities request and I can help you make enquiries about it when next I visit Oba Elegushi Market.

As for the web design, I currently use a company based in Canada called Site Build It!.  The website costs $300 per annum all inclusive. The package include domain name registration, unlimited webpages, unlimited email address, and many more. They also give you tips on how to make your website rank high on search engines including Google. You can also monitor your site traffic and other info. You will also learn a great deal about web design and e-business from their site. You can find the detail at http://www.lekkilinks.com/sbiaffiliate.html.

In addition, I use them because you can still successfully build a website without any web design knowledge and thus take full control of your site without any reliance on webmasters. It is also very suitable for professional webmasters because of its flexibility and generous package.

The price may seem high, but I can tell you that it is worth it. Other cheaper web hosting service usually have a lot of restrictions (including number of pages, data size, monthly traffic, etc) for which you will eventually pay for any upgrade. I do use another webhost called www.domainnenamesanity,com for my personal website for only $40 per annum, but the services are not the same.

Even if you chose other web host, I still recommend you visit the website. It will be actually very suitable for you since you already have a niche - Art and Antiquities.

Let me know if you need any other info.

You can mail me through the contact form on my website. I have also sent the mail to your yahoo box through which you can also reply. I avoid putting my email on the forum to avoid spamming.

Regards,

Kunlef
www.lekkilinks.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Earn $800 Daily! / SP-SellingPoint Offers Marketing/Sale Services For All SMEs In Nigeria... / Learn How To Make Cakes And Pastries In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.