Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

123CarZ's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123CarZ's Profile / 123CarZ's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Why Automobile Batteries Fail by 123CarZ(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
following
Properties / For Sale 3 Bedrooms Bungalow @life Camp Abuja by 123CarZ(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
A fenced 3 bedrooms bungalow in life camp going for 34 million asking price
Religion / Re: Your Dreams Explained by 123CarZ(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Health / Re: Contaminated Stream Kills 2 In Cross Rivers State, 40 Others Seriously Ill by 123CarZ(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Another twist to the story
Religion / Re: Your Dreams Explained by 123CarZ(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Foxyn:
it's okay. the deed was already done
. Correct it now. Cos its speakin against u

1 Like

Religion / Re: Your Dreams Explained by 123CarZ(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Foxyn:
I said am far from those in reality. don't be quick to judge
. I ain't judging u sir, i just want u to judge urself, think of it....how many can be lead into sin by those treads u opened.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Your Dreams Explained by 123CarZ(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Foxyn:
lol.. I'm just having fun nothing serious
. Do u know how many people that can be mislead by those topics
Religion / Re: Your Dreams Explained by 123CarZ(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Foxyn:
lol.. I'm just having fun nothing serious
. The bible tells us to flee from all appearance of evil. So if u play with sin while thinking that ur just catching fun....think again
Religion / Re: Your Dreams Explained by 123CarZ(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2017
Foxyn:
there's nothing too hard for the lord and yes, the devil cannot stop u from achieving that if u're close to God and u're delivered.
. Go and delet those filty topics on ur profile, then go for total deliverance, sir
Religion / Re: Your Dreams Explained by 123CarZ(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Foxyn:
I doubt if you'll be able to have children in the real World
. I laugh at the above. The devil himself can't stop me from having children.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Your Dreams Explained by 123CarZ(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2017
Good morning sir, pls how do i deal with spirit wife. I had a dream last night where i was getting married to this lady that always tries to seduce me in my dreams.

ijuptillagu@gmail.com
Family / Re: They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? by 123CarZ(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:
I had a child 8 years ago. Ever since then, having a long lasting relationship is a big problem because they leave me with the excuse of my child been an issue. My last relationship has left me shattered and the last thing i want to do is deny my baby. Am confused pls friends what do you advise i do? Am not getting any younger. Thanks as i await you comments.
. Don't try to find love, allow true love to come to u. Be truthful to urself and to God. All the best
Autos / Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by 123CarZ(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
nissparts:

Sorry, no A/C parts
Oh! Thanks anyway
Investment / Gwarinpa, 3 Bedroom Duplex With Bq. 34mill by 123CarZ(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Buy...... A brand new 3 bedrooms duplex with a sefcon bq all for sale, situated inside Gwarinpa, Abuja. Price 34 mill naira.
Autos / Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by 123CarZ(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hi Nissparts, do you have evaporator and cabin air filter for 2010 nissan qq in stock? How much please
Religion / Re: Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down by 123CarZ(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
The big question here should be 'can u believe that God still performs miracles' Ur faith in God is being put to test, ur faith in God must persevere, trusting God with all u have, having no other option beside God, it's like putting all ur eggs in one basket. Thats the only way ur faith can please God. But u resolved to patronising a harbalist instead, and yet expecting a miracle from God? U can't treat God as an option and expect Him to show up in ur case. God speaking in the bible, Hosea 4:6 ' My people are being destroyed because they don't know me. It is ur fault, u priests, for u urselves refuse to know me. Now i refuse to recognise u as my priests. Since u have forgotten the laws of ur God, i'll forget to bless ur children'.
2 Chro 7:14-15 'If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways. I'll hear from heaven god will forgive their sins and heal their land'. 15 'I'll listen to every prayer made in this place'.
Isaiah 53:4-6 'yet it was our weaknesses He carried, it was our own sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were punishment from God for his own sins. But he was wounded and crushed for our sins. He was beaten that we may have peace. He wor whipped, and we were healed. All of ur have strayed away like sheep. We have left God's path to follow our own. Yet the lord laid on him the guilt and sins of us all'. Please read all the above verses prayerfully, then u and ur mum should meditate on ''by His strips i am healed'' day and night.
ashantigirl83:
I just feel like my life is a bad dream.

My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer in July 2014 and given 1 year to live.

Thank GOD, she defied doctors and is still here almost 3 years later.

However, the cancer had spread to the bone and brain. Although they were able to 'cure' the cancer in the bone/brain, the one in the lung remains and still growing.

Therefore they have stopped treatment and said she only has months e.g. 3 months to live. This was in Jan 2017.

I feel like we are being punished. We have made mistakes in the past and repented, but I feel like we are being punished.

I am sad and angry at God, there are people who have done worse - those evil politicians etc and they are enjoying their life whilst a mother is just trying to train her kids and enjoy her life quietly (her children - I am oldest age 23, middle child age 21 and youngest age 18) with her husband (my dad)

I am confused, look at those girls who had children as a teenager or at a young age out of wedlock - should I have joined them so that my mother would have been able to see my kids and hold her grandchild? I am angry, bitter and jealous of a girl who is my age and had a baby out of wedlock age 20, her mother and grandmother are alive to see that child..whilst I am still a virgin age 23, and my mother is terminally ill only expected to live a few months and not see my children/her grandchildren - who gained?

I still have hope in God, as since November 2016 they were saying she only has weeks but she is still here, but now they said months in Jan 2017.

She has made 'some' progress considering her situation, e.g. she used to have seizures up to 5 times in one day but after many prayers the seizure has stopped on itself. She could not walk, and was on wheelchair - but now after many prayers and annointing oil she can walk and climb stairs. She seems to be having a sharper memory and she looks very healthy, but she still has that diagnosis over her and is still very unwell.

I feel like dying because I feel like my life is falling apart! Like we are cursed! Our enemies will be happy and those who have been jealous of my families previous success will be secretly happy if she dies.

Yesterday, I felt like breaking down - I am not from a rich family at all, but yesterday my dad paid a herbalist £1,500 which is 591,997.58 Nigerian Naira because we are desperately searching for alternative treatments as the doctors have given up on her. £1,500 is no joke, we are not rich at all and I know he suffered to get that money but we are desperate, and the man looks like a 419 but we are desperate.

This shame is too much, look what we have been reduced to!

I was originally catholic but now have joined redeemed and another church aswell as my catholic so I am currently running up and down going to 3 different churches aswell as praying at home. Plus trying to study for my final exams but finding it hard to concentrate.
My life is a mess,please help me

If my mum dies it is either because
1. God is not a good God and he let her die. Spare me that BS about if she dies its for the best and God knows best, what can be best about an 18 year old boy losing his mother? A mother who don dey sow sow sow and neva fit reap?

2. God is not real... and I have been living and defending a lie my whole life, and I have no divine protection...
The big question here should be 'can u believe that God still performs miracles' Ur faith in God is being put to test, ur faith in God must persevere, trusting God with all u have, having no other option beside God, it's like putting all ur eggs in one basket. Thats the only way ur faith can please God. But u resolved to patronising a harbalist instead, and yet expecting a miracle from God? U can't treat God as an option and expect Him to show up in ur case. God speaking in the bible, Hosea 4:6 ' My people are being destroyed because they don't know me. It is ur fault, u priests, for u urselves refuse to know me. Now i refuse to recognise u as my priests. Since u have forgotten the laws of ur God, i'll forget to bless ur children'.
2 Chro 7:14-15 'If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways. I'll hear from heaven god will forgive their sins and heal their land'. 15 'I'll listen to every prayer made in this place'.
Isaiah 53:4-6 'yet it was our weaknesses He carried, it was our own sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were punishment from God for his own sins. But he was wounded and crushed for our sins. He was beaten that we may have peace. He wor whipped, and we were healed. All of ur have strayed away like sheep. We have left God's path to follow our own. Yet the lord laid on him the guilt and sins of us all'. Please read all the above verses prayerfully, then u and ur mum should meditate on ''by His strips i am healed'' day and night.
Religion / Re: Prayer Points For Half Fish Half Human Beign by 123CarZ(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
A colleague of mine came to me that she is a fish in the spirit realm but a human being in the physical. What prayer points can she pray?
. This one is strong
Car Talk / Re: Where Can I Buy Peugeot 406 In Kaduna At Cheap Price by 123CarZ(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
d33types:
@franklin93, Peugeot kaduna has a pre own buying programme where you buy a used car from the company directly..
It is like buying a manufacturer refurbished car..perfect
Pls enlighten us
Career / Re: National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation by 123CarZ(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
LaPriest69:
My uncle called 2 confirm if I would like 2 work with National Task Force on illegal arms smuggle, and I told him i'll get bak 2him lemme tink about it bcs i'm currently managing a small job.
Pls does any1 knw d salary range of dis guys (graduate level) and der mode of operation? I've asked som frndz but no 1 has anytin vital and der salary structure isn't stated on d site. I don't want 2ask him 2ask his frnd bcs it looks somhw since he wants 2help, I need d info pls if u ve idea help a broda out. Tnx
So as u have worked with them for one year now tell us how much is the salary
Investment / Re: MMM: See Me See Trouble With MMM Participant by 123CarZ(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
hehehe u funy die
Properties / Re: What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja by 123CarZ(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
WebDoc:
Hi folks.

Could any one please help me with insights into the cost of building a 4-bedroom in Abuja (Airport Road), as things stand currently. I understand that a lot of variation can arise out of options made, especially regarding finishing, so a middle kind of course would help just fine.
A detailed compilation would be more useful than a sweeping summary.

Finally, I'm your regular guy with no extras bucks to throw around wink, so a good quality project, not compromising basic safety standards while keeping costs down, is the goal.

NB: I would really gone for a bungalow, but I understand that the FCT now has a policy of NOT approving such low-density buildings in these areas.

Thanks all in advance.
4bedroom duplex carcas for 25m CBN APO. 4bedrooms finished duplex for 30m. Life Camp
Autos / Re: Distress Sale! Black 2014 Bmw 3 Series. Abuja. SOLD by 123CarZ(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Sold! Sold!
Car Talk / Re: . by 123CarZ(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
kia rio or hyundai accent
Autos / Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Bought Brand New Chevrolet For Sale @ 450k by 123CarZ(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
pls state the car specs and location
Autos / Re: Distress Sale! Black 2014 Bmw 3 Series. Abuja. SOLD by 123CarZ(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2017
MsDelilah:
We should come and get air? Post pictures of the car.
see

Autos / Re: Distress Sale! Black 2014 Bmw 3 Series. Abuja. SOLD by 123CarZ(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
picture

Properties / Re: Urgent Sales: 2 Unit Of 2 Bedrooms Flat In Abuja. 25m Only. SOLD SOLD by 123CarZ(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.